Texture Pack I cannot find the texture of the worm's head. Help. (Fixed)

RetroCat

Terrarian
Hello! I am making my own texture pack and I need to change heads 2 worms from the desert.

Specifically: Dune Splicer and Tomb Crawler

But I can't find the sprites of their heads. On the forums it is written that these sprites are signed as 510 and 513. But in fact, I saw not the heads but the images of these NPCs in the bestiary. I don’t know what it’s connected with, help ...

Sorry for the bad English :3

Attachments

• NPC_510.png
    NPC_510.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 67
  • NPC_513.png
    NPC_513.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
All of the NPC IDs are listed on this wiki page: NPC IDs
The problem is that it was through this forum that I learned that NPS_510 and NPS_513 are the heads of worms, but in the files of my terraria they are pictures from the bestiary. By the way, the same thing with the mouth of the wall of flesh ...

The problem is that it was through this forum that I learned that NPS_510 and NPS_513 are the heads of worms, but in the files of my terraria they are pictures from the bestiary. By the way, the same thing with the mouth of the wall of flesh ...
You are looking in the wrong place if you are only finding Bestiary pictures.

You are looking in the wrong place if you are only finding Bestiary pictures.
AHAAHAHAHAHAH !!! I searched for files using a search engine in the Pictures folder. There was also a bestiary folder, so the search extended there as well. And in the bestiary and in the folder, the images of the heads of worms and their images in the bestiary are signed the same way. ALL THIS TIME THE SEARCH GIVEN ME IMAGES FROM THE WRONG FOLDER !!! I apologize for my inattention. (It came out funny)

Back
Top Bottom