PS4 I cannot join games

Bananaman624

Terrarian
Okay so this has been a issue for some time now I have tried countless ways to join my friends in Terraria but when they send a invite and I accept it sends me to the ps store and tells me to view some stuff and like download it and when I press to download it all it does is just take me back to the main menu of the ps4 screen if anyone knows how to fix this it would mean a lot.

Okay so this has been a issue for some time now I have tried countless ways to join my friends in Terraria but when they send a invite and I accept it sends me to the ps store and tells me to view some stuff and like download it and when I press to download it all it does is just take me back to the main menu of the ps4 screen if anyone knows how to fix this it would mean a lot.
Hi there @Bananaman624, just to doublecheck, do you and your friend have PS Plus?

If yes, the other thing to look at would be your friend’s PS4 Settings in the network system and the NAT type. See this thread for more info (it’s for XBox One, but should be similar enough for PS4). I can't join my friend

Okay I just checked it and it is all fine he sent a screen shot of all it so it is all fine
So the NAT type was open for your friend and you both have PS Plus? Are you in different regions (one of you in US, the other in EU for example).

Two other things that I’ve seen work for some (but not all)
  • Rebuild your database. Put the PS4 into Safe Mode, then choose Rebuild Database. PS4 Safe Mode
  • Do you have two copies of the game in your library? If one has a padlock on it, delete that one, restart PS4 and try again.
If nothing works, I’m sorry, I’m out of ideas. You can talk with 505 Games (the publishers of the console version to see if they have any insight. You’ll need to create an account to open a support ticket
Support : Customer Support

Back
Top Bottom