Resolved [Mobile] I can't catch mission fish

Isaias13k

Terrarian
(Important detail: all the words said in this topic were translated in the google translator ie there will be several flaws, I hope you understand)

I came to report this bug, since I installed 1.4 on the mobile I never managed to catch 1 mission fish, as most people must know the fisherman gives a mission the time goes from 4:30 to 4:30 but I never manage to fish 1 mission fish on 1.4 mobile, I got to catch a full character with all the fishing equipment, I spent a whole day and a whole night fishing but nothing, I also saw several people complaining about this bug.

(Important detail: all the words said in this topic were translated in the google translator ie there will be several flaws, I hope you understand)

I came to report this bug, since I installed 1.4 on the mobile I never managed to catch 1 mission fish, as most people must know the fisherman gives a mission the time goes from 4:30 to 4:30 but I never manage to fish 1 mission fish on 1.4 mobile, I got to catch a full character with all the fishing equipment, I spent a whole day and a whole night fishing but nothing, I also saw several people complaining about this bug.
Hi @Isaias13k can you upload your world and player file here, and I’ll see if I’m able to catch the quest fish.

Here’s where you can find your world files:
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds
  • Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.
Then do the same for your player file.

Hi @Isaias13k can you upload your world and player file here, and I’ll see if I’m able to catch the quest fish.

Here’s where you can find your world files:
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds
  • Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.
Then do the same for your player file.
Hi, thanks for the help, but,
I already managed to solve the error, I think it was my cell phone problem but now I can fish normally, thanks for the support

Back
Top Bottom