PC I can't enter any public servers "connecting to.. "

obliu

Terrarian
hi, i love terraria but i have a problem

I try to connect and it remains "connecting to" in any server that I connect (I correctly put ip and then the port).
I tried to disable the firewalls nothing changes, I also have a good connection wired 1gb and good PC and i dont know what is the problem.
I've been playing terraria for a couple of years, but I've never played on a server...

If anyone can help me, I appreciate it <3

Last edited:
Do you have anything like tmodloader or any mods in totall?

to enter the servers I always use the vanilla version, I created a copy of terraria on the desktop and on this I loaded tmod loader so as to have both the mod version and the vanilla version, anyway it's been 2 days since I downloaded tmod loader, even before when I only had the vanilla version it didn't let me into any server anyway .. I tried also on another PC to enter some public servers but nothing remains for me "connecting to" and I don't know what to do I don't know what the problem..

Are you using Steam or GOG? In case of GOG, be sure that you're running the latest version of the game.

Can you try to connect to IP ---? (This is me.)

Edit: Test complete, it works, so I don't think you are the problem here.

Yeah, as I said in-game, I'd ask the person you're trying to connect to. He/she might not have port-forwarded properly.
If other people can join that server just fine, I'd ask the host anyway, see if he/she can help.
Also, maybe the server's full? I'm not sure what kind of message you'd get, if any at all. Maybe someone else can answer that.

Last edited:
Can you try to connect to IP [redacted]? (This is me.)

it works now i can join in public servers! but so most likely they are servers with some registration to make for join I think..

thanks gotcha <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom