I Can't Farm Cursed Skulls, Help!

SteveisNoob

Pixel Pirate
I need a Nazar, so I need to farm Cursed Skulls, but my Dungeon doesn't spawn much Cursed Skulls. In fact, it only spawns one when I enter the Dungeon, and then just angry skeletons... Is there any way to increase the spawn rates spesifically for Cursed Skulls? I'm already using Water Candles, but with no-to-less Cursed Skull spawns it just doesn't help that much...

As far as i know there is no way to increase the spawn rate for cursed skulls, except possibly farming them in a pre-hardmode dungeon (they seem more common there)

You may have to move around in the dungeon to find a better spot as the the background type (there are 3 types) may affect the rate.

As far as i know there is no way to increase the spawn rate for cursed skulls, except possibly farming them in a pre-hardmode dungeon (they seem more common there)

You may have to move around in the dungeon to find a better spot as the the background type (there are 3 types) may affect the rate.
Currently I'm just about to fight Plantera, I want to finish this grind as soon as possible, also the time I spent on grinding would spawn plenty of bulbs, but first I need to find this cursed thingie...

Cursed Skulls only spawn on one particular type of dungeon wall: the brick wall. Make sure your dungeon has plenty of brick walls and that you (as the player) are standing in front of brick walls. If your dungeon doesn't have much brick wall, perhaps consider farming in another world.

I've had similar problems. One of my dungeons is about 95% slab wall, so there are a whole bunch of enemies like Paladins that don't spawn...

Cursed Skulls only spawn on one particular type of dungeon wall: the brick wall. Make sure your dungeon has plenty of brick walls and that you (as the player) are standing in front of brick walls. If your dungeon doesn't have much brick wall, perhaps consider farming in another world.

I've had similar problems. One of my dungeons is about 95% slab wall, so there are a whole bunch of enemies like Paladins that don't spawn...
I didn't know this, very thanks for that!

Back
Top Bottom