I Can't Find Any Adamantite

brododragon

Eye of Cthulhu
After taking a long break from the game because I was stuck trying to get Adamantite, I've decided to try to beat the game before Journey's End, but still can't find Adamantite. I've used numerous Spelunker Potions and spent hours searching at the right depth for my world (large) but can't find anything... Can anybody give me some tips to find Adamantite?

Have you found Titanium anywhere in your current world? If you have Titanium it means your world will not have Adamantite spawn naturally within it.

When you break the Demon or Crimson altars starting in Hardmode there are 6 possible ores that can spawn, but you will only get 3/6 in your world.

The possibilities are as follows:
  • 1st Hardmode Tier: Cobalt or Palladium
  • 2nd Hardmode Tier: Mythril or Orichalcum
  • 3rd Hardmode Tier: Adamantite or Titanium
For each tier listed above, you will get one of the ores to spawn in your world.

The only way to get Adamantite if you have Titanium as the main 3rd Hardmode tier ore is to fish. Through fishing you'll get crates that have a chance to have Adamantite. Gold crates have the best odds of giving a significant amount of an ore.

Have you found Titanium anywhere in your current world? If you have Titanium it means your world will not have Adamantite spawn naturally within it.

When you break the Demon or Crimson altars starting in Hardmode there are 6 possible ores that can spawn, but you will only get 3/6 in your world.

The possibilities are as follows:
  • 1st Hardmode Tier: Cobalt or Palladium
  • 2nd Hardmode Tier: Mythril or Orichalcum
  • 3rd Hardmode Tier: Adamantite or Titanium
For each tier listed above, you will get one of the ores to spawn in your world.

The only way to get Adamantite if you have Titanium as the main 3rd Hardmode tier ore is to fish. Through fishing you'll get crates that have a chance to have Adamantite. Gold crates have the best odds of giving a significant amount of an ore.
I have a adamantite world. I have only found enough to make a adamantite forge.

Uhh... maybe try looking for a red ore in the mapped walls? i once abused maps and in old-gen i got tons of palladium and mythril but still strugglin on my titanium

If you have the Metal Detector or any of its tinkers leading up to the Cell Phone, it might help in locating it better in combination with the spleunker potions. If you don't have it, it will require searching for a Lost Girl/Nymph in order to obtain it.

Generally the best place to find Adamantite or Titanium seems to be slightly above the roof of the Underworld. I tend to go down my hellivator and search along the roof of the Underworld when I need one of those ores. I'm guessing you are already searching close to that area.

Otherwise if there are a signficant number of demon or crimson altars you haven't destroyed yet. Destroying a few more to increase the amount of ore somewhat also might help.

If you have the Metal Detector or any of its tinkers leading up to the Cell Phone, it might help in locating it better in combination with the spleunker potions. If you don't have it, it will require searching for a Lost Girl/Nymph in order to obtain it.

Generally the best place to find Adamantite or Titanium seems to be slightly above the roof of the Underworld. I tend to go down my hellivator and search along the roof of the Underworld when I need one of those ores. I'm guessing you are already searching close to that area.

Otherwise if there are a signficant number of demon or crimson altars you haven't destroyed yet. Destroying a few more to increase the amount of ore somewhat also might help.
Alright, I'll try that when I get a chance. I found a Nymph before, but it died in lava...

Back
Top Bottom