I cant find the Angler NPC

The Real Sharknado

Eye of Cthulhu
I've been fishing on the beach and instill haven't found the Angler NPC, I found him on another world but something happened to that world and it got deleted, but I can't find him on my world, anyone know what to do?

Here is what you can do:
Check the other ocean if you didn't.
Check the top of the ocean, he sometimes spawns floating on the water.
Just wait and repeat the previous steps, he'll spawn eventually.

Is the world pre-1.2? I found him instantly on my worlds made after the update, but on my original world he took SODDING FOREVER to appear.

All I can recommend is patience, and frequent trips to the beach. He'll show up eventually, possibly after you have resigned yourself to the idea of never having him there...

Is the world pre-1.2? I found him instantly on my worlds made after the update, but on my original world he took SODDING FOREVER to appear.

All I can recommend is patience, and frequent trips to the beach. He'll show up eventually, possibly after you have resigned yourself to the idea of never having him there...
It was just made a few days ago, I got the game a few days ago on PC, I was doing some research, I don't want.am inventory editor or anything but I'm thinking of downloading gameiki so I can spawn him in my house

Back
Top Bottom