I can't find the goblin tinkerer

gabe bryan

Terrarian
Where is the goblin tinkerer? I've been looking for hours and I can't find him. I haven't looked in the dungeon yet because I don't want to fight skeletron. Is there any easier way for finding the goblin tinkerer than searching every single cavern?

First off, have you beaten the Goblin Army? That's the first and foremost (and... only?) condition you need to fulfill for him to spawn.

Secondly, do you have the Lifeform Analyser? If so, it will display Bound Goblin whenever you're near him. You can additionally chug a Hunter Potion, it works on bound NPCs.

Also, and don't quote me on this, I think he won't spawn in the Dungeon, but then again I don't know for sure. Either way, I think he's easier to find if you confine yourself to caverns.

Got potions? One in particular can help you.

Also, don't worry too much about covering every area. If you leave a bound NPC's vicinity, it will despawn and respawn later, some other place. So move around, but don't be surprised if you find him in a place you've been through before.

[edit] Ninja'd.

First off, have you beaten the Goblin Army? That's the first and foremost (and... only?) condition you need to fulfill for him to spawn.

Secondly, do you have the Lifeform Analyser? If so, it will display Bound Goblin whenever you're near him. You can additionally chug a Hunter Potion, it works on bound NPCs.

Also, and don't quote me on this, I think he won't spawn in the Dungeon, but then again I don't know for sure. Either way, I think he's easier to find if you confine yourself to caverns.
I could also use some help, I've beaten the goblin army twice already, anything I could do?

I could also use some help, I've beaten the goblin army twice already, anything I could do?
As far as I know, these spawn conditions should still be valid. If you're on Journey, make sure you haven't disabled enemy spawns.

Back
Top Bottom