Mobile I can't open the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st: Check for an update, if there is one, install it.
2nd: Restart your device, make sure all your apps are closed.
3rd: Reopen Terraria without any other app being open.
4th: [LAST RESORT] If none of these solutions work, and no one else has the solution, you could uninstall and reinstall Terraria. This probably won't be necessary, and truthfully I wouldn't suggest it. Losing all your data and having to restart is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. This is only if you know Terraria is completely corrupt, and honestly, that isn't likely.

Hope this helps, if it doesn't, don't lose hope. There are other more qualified people than me that can help.

1st: Check for an update, if there is one, install it.
2nd: Restart your device, make sure all your apps are closed.
3rd: Reopen Terraria without any other app being open.
4th: [LAST RESORT] If none of these solutions work, and no one else has the solution, you could uninstall and reinstall Terraria. This probably won't be necessary, and truthfully I wouldn't suggest it. Losing all your data and having to restart is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. This is only if you know Terraria is completely corrupt, and honestly, that isn't likely.

Hope this helps, if it doesn't, don't lose hope. There are other more qualified people than me that can help.
I don't trust you only i have the obb file missing

Tried all of them, didnt work
Hi @MayoMan, welcome to the forums. :)

The troubleshooting solutions above are from years ago before the mobile version was entirely rewritten. What type of device do you have? Did you purchase the game on Google Play or the App Store? Is your device rooted or jail broken (it’s okay if it is, just need to know). Did the game launch correctly at any point in the past or is this a new purchase for you?

Edit: I'm going to close this thread since it's got outdated info. If you have an issue with the new version of the mobile game, please see if another (more recent) thread includes a similar issue, or consider creating a new thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom