Mobile Mobile 1.3 crashing

Zinxton

Terrarian
Late reply, but Terraria 1.3 Mobile keeps crashing on me. I bought it from the playstore and I am seriously considering a refund, but I wanted to play Terraria on the go so bad I refused to get a refund. Now I am stuck with the app closing right as I open it, I've looked in the obb folder and weird enough, the Terraria folder was empty. Any solutions?

Late reply, but Terraria 1.3 Mobile keeps crashing on me. I bought it from the playstore and I am seriously considering a refund, but I wanted to play Terraria on the go so bad I refused to get a refund. Now I am stuck with the app closing right as I open it, I've looked in the obb folder and weird enough, the Terraria folder was empty. Any solutions?
Hi there @Zinxton, welcome to the forums. :)

I moved your post here to create a new thread (since the thread you originally posted in had old outdated info from a different version of the game). The OBB folder info was for an older version of the game and may not be relevant anymore.

What device are you playing Terraria on? Did the game work in the beginning? Are there any worlds/maps that you downloaded from the internet, or did you happen to join any online servers that didn't belong to someone you know?

Back
Top Bottom