PS4 I Can't Play Terraria Please Help

Hello, I can't enter the game. It gives a crash (CE-34878-0). Somebody said If I delete file named "SYSTEM", my problem will be solved. But my game doesn't have any files. I am pressing START button in Terraria's icon, then pressing the first option but there are no files in there. I ticket 505 Games, they didn't answered. I ticket PlayStation Support, they didn't answered. Please help me, I need help so much. I gave money to this game but I can't play. I always wanted to play this game but I can't. I hope you will help me. Have a nice day.

Hello, I can't enter the game. It gives a crash (CE-34878-0). Somebody said If I delete file named "SYSTEM", my problem will be solved. But my game doesn't have any files. I am pressing START button in Terraria's icon, then pressing the first option but there are no files in there. I ticket 505 Games, they didn't answered. I ticket PlayStation Support, they didn't answered. Please help me, I need help so much. I gave money to this game but I can't play. I always wanted to play this game but I can't. I hope you will help me. Have a nice day.
Hi there @ICantPlayTerraria, I'm sorry to hear of your issues, that sounds frustrating. I am not sure of a fix for this, but what has been mentioned before that has helped others is this. I know you mentioned that you don't have any files, but make sure you are looking in the right place as detailed here:
  1. PS4 Settings -> Application Saved Data Management -> Saved Data in System Storage -> Upload the SYSTEM file (Select Terraria) to the cloud or USB drive (as a backup)
  2. Delete the SYSTEM file in the System Storage (keep the USB/Cloud Backup)
  3. Restart the game.
If that doesn't work, I'm sorry to say that at this time I don't know of any other work around.

Hi there @ICantPlayTerraria, I'm sorry to hear of your issues, that sounds frustrating. I am not sure of a fix for this, but what has been mentioned before that has helped others is this. I know you mentioned that you don't have any files, but make sure you are looking in the right place as detailed here:
  1. PS4 Settings -> Application Saved Data Management -> Saved Data in System Storage -> Upload the SYSTEM file (Select Terraria) to the cloud or USB drive (as a backup)
  2. Delete the SYSTEM file in the System Storage (keep the USB/Cloud Backup)
  3. Restart the game.
If that doesn't work, I'm sorry to say that at this time I don't know of any other work around.
Looks like i can't explain. I am sorry for saying this but, I don't have files. I looked there but there are no files in there. If there is a "SYSTEM" file, I can upload it and delete it. Anyway, thanks for your help. Do you know anything to solve my problem?

Looks like i can't explain. I am sorry for saying this but, I don't have files. I looked there but there are no files in there. If there is a "SYSTEM" file, I can upload it and delete it. Anyway, thanks for your help. Do you know anything to solve my problem?
Are you looking here for files: PS4 Settings -> Application Saved Data Management -> Saved Data in System Storage

I may not be understanding it correctly, but I thought you were looking in Start and then the first option ("I am pressing START button in Terraria's icon, then pressing the first option but there are no files in there.")

Be sure that you are looking in the PS4 Settings.

Are you looking here for files: PS4 Settings -> Application Saved Data Management -> Saved Data in System Storage

I may not be understanding it correctly, but I thought you were looking in Start and then the first option ("I am pressing START button in Terraria's icon, then pressing the first option but there are no files in there.")

Be sure that you are looking in the PS4 Settings.

I looked there. My other games' files are there, but Terraria's files are not in there. Why?

I looked there. My other games' files are there, but Terraria's files are not in there. Why?
I'm sorry, I'm not sure.

You mentioned that you sent in a ticket with 505 Games but they didn't respond. Where did you send it? If you sent it through their bug reporting system (https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html) I would not expect them to reply.

If you opened a support ticket with them, I would expect them to reply. If you haven't already, I would highly recommend that you open a support ticket with 505 Games here and tell them all of your info here: https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

You'll need to create a new account to open a ticket:
505support.jpg

I already opened a ticket in there. They said I need to wait for PlayStation Support's answer. But I don't think they will answer. Nearly 1-2 weeks passed but there are nothing happened. What can I do?

I already opened a ticket in there. They said I need to wait for PlayStation Support's answer. But I don't think they will answer. Nearly 1-2 weeks passed but there are nothing happened. What can I do?
Ah, I'm glad to hear that they did answer. From what it sounds like this is a general crash code from PS4. I'm sorry that you're not able to play the game, I hope that PlayStation Support can get your game going.

Back
Top Bottom