PS4 I can't see certain sprites!!!

WingsofwindXD

Terrarian
This has been bugging me for a while, I can't see certain blocks or enemies! It started around 1-2 years ago, but I've never been able to fix it. I don't have ps now (so I can't play muti-player), and I have tried making sure there was no sliver of black bars, reloading the game, and much more. I can't see borweal, palm trees/the wood that comes with it, smooth marble, and many enemies (espiecialy those tied with the moonlord). Please help! I'm tired of fighting a moonlord with no visible arms!

This has been bugging me for a while, I can't see certain blocks or enemies! It started around 1-2 years ago, but I've never been able to fix it. I don't have ps now (so I can't play muti-player), and I have tried making sure there was no sliver of black bars, reloading the game, and much more. I can't see borweal, palm trees/the wood that comes with it, smooth marble, and many enemies (espiecialy those tied with the moonlord). Please help! I'm tired of fighting a moonlord with no visible arms!

Hi @WingsofwindXD welcome to the forums. :dryadsmile:

If you’re having this problem consistently, I’m thinking that a reinstall of the game *might* fix it. You would need to make sure you save your character and world files to a usb drive correctly before attempting a reinstall, otherwise you’ll lose them.

If you don’t want to attempt a reinstall, which is understandable, you can wait for the next updat3 to see if that helps things. DR Studios have taken over the console development and are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version, then to the Switch version. So hopefully this issue won’t be present when that releases.

DR Studios' current plan is to have the 1.4 Terraria: Journey's End update out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021. Switch will follow shortly afterwards.

You can always read the most up to date Console news here:
Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio
Terraria State of the Game

Hi @WingsofwindXD welcome to the forums. :dryadsmile:

If you’re having this problem consistently, I’m thinking that a reinstall of the game *might* fix it. You would need to make sure you save your character and world files to a usb drive correctly before attempting a reinstall, otherwise you’ll lose them.

If you don’t want to attempt a reinstall, which is understandable, you can wait for the next updat3 to see if that helps things. DR Studios have taken over the console development and are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version, then to the Switch version. So hopefully this issue won’t be present when that releases.

DR Studios' current plan is to have the 1.4 Terraria: Journey's End update out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021. Switch will follow shortly afterwards.

You can always read the most up to date Console news here:
Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio
Terraria State of the Game
Thanks :), I tried that, (it didn't work) I'll wait for 1.4 :\, if you have any other advice that would be welcomed :D.

Back
Top Bottom