OOC I Choose You! (OOC)

I do not care that this rp is (currently) ultra dead, I FINALLY KNOW TALONFLAME'S NICKNAME AND I AM SHOWING IT HERE because if this rp ever comes back it'll be nice finally knowing what to call X's Talonflame.
20230327_122328.jpg

if this rp ever comes back, do you think it would be okay to add gen 9?
I personally wouldn't entirely mind, and at the same time I wouldn't use any gen 9 Pokemon myself due to only really liking three of them and already having OCs for all three of those.

And if this RP does ever come back, I will likely be spending the next hour or so just writing down a list of things I did that matter for this RP.
In preparation, I'll likely remove Dua, Avin, Argentum, Sandy, Vest, Zorua (the latter two now being Kyan and Lucia in my color list) and Almond, might as well say so now.

In case this does get revived, there's a character I'd like to add considering I removed a decent amount of my characters here
Name: Jano
Level: 35
Age (Optional): 17
Species: Servine
Appearance (Optional): Nothing special for now other than that he’s a shiny Servine.
Personality: Can be pretty smug and is a bit stubborn, but also puts his friends first and will put himself in danger to protect them.
Held Item: N/A
Other Equipment: N/A
Ability: Contrary
Other Abilities: Can change Leaf Blade to Leaf Storm and back at will, though he’s unable to switch in the middle of a battle.
Moves: Leaf Blade/Leaf Storm, Glare, Aqua Tail, and Facade.
Strengths: General movement skills, and can be startlingly strong sometimes (Literally the guy that canonically swept Team Rocket’s entire team when said team all resisted the one move he was using).
Weaknesses: Can be stubborn to a fault.
Nature (Optional): Serious
IVs (Optional):
HP: 25
Attack: 26
Defense: 27
Special Attack: 3
Special Defense: 23
Speed: 27
Characteristic (Optional): Highly persistent
Hidden Power Type (Optional): Dragon
Text Color: #2a9266

In case this does get revived, there's a character I'd like to add considering I removed a decent amount of my characters here
Name: Jano
Level: 35
Age (Optional): 17
Species: Servine
Appearance (Optional): Nothing special for now other than that he’s a shiny Servine.
Personality: Can be pretty smug and is a bit stubborn, but also puts his friends first and will put himself in danger to protect them.
Held Item: N/A
Other Equipment: N/A
Ability: Contrary
Other Abilities: Can change Leaf Blade to Leaf Storm and back at will, though he’s unable to switch in the middle of a battle.
Moves: Leaf Blade/Leaf Storm, Glare, Aqua Tail, and Facade.
Strengths: General movement skills, and can be startlingly strong sometimes (Literally the guy that canonically swept Team Rocket’s entire team when said team all resisted the one move he was using).
Weaknesses: Can be stubborn to a fault.
Nature (Optional): Serious
IVs (Optional):
HP: 25
Attack: 26
Defense: 27
Special Attack: 3
Special Defense: 23
Speed: 27
Characteristic (Optional): Highly persistent
Hidden Power Type (Optional): Dragon
Text Color: #2a9266