OOC I Choose You! (OOC)

Quietly hides Cheifitan Bisharp
oh sh-
I didn't know-
I'm just gonna check which variants I haven't done yet-
edit:
20210808_223427.jpg
Ability: Aerilate (Placeholder ability, will change later)
Mega Stone: Bisharpnite:
pixilart-drawing (68).png

Last edited:
thanks
I actually thought of a better ability
one that changes normal-type slashing moves (Like Cut and Slash) to flying type ones and boosts their power/one that changes them to fire type moves and lets them inflict burn, can't decide which I like more

Last edited:
Name: Asher Vandollin
Appearance (Pictures or Description): Asher has spiky brown hair and wears a scarlet hoodie. He wears black denim pants, and his hoodie has some weird pin on it. It looks like this:
6E795AFE-2C1C-4BFF-97F9-D327A7AF0C1D.jpeg

Species: Human
Personality: Asher is confident, and very charismatic when he wants to be. He tends to be well liked, though there might be more to him then meets the eye…
Equipment/Weapons and armor: A special Pokédex that can read the learned moves of any Pokémon it scans
Ablities: N/A
Quirks: Likes Dark and Psychic type Pokémon
Flaws: A little too overconfident
Extras:
Pokémon Team (So far): Grimmsnarl, Hypno, Kyotian Parasect, Vampfire
Text color: #A38F84

Is mega Bisharp accepted, by the way?
I'm changing the ability from Aerilate to Molten Blade, which changes normal type slashing moves to fire type moves and lets them inflict burn

Name: Asher Vandollin
Appearance (Pictures or Description): Asher has spiky brown hair and wears a scarlet hoodie. He wears black denim pants, and his hoodie has some weird pin on it. It looks like this:
View attachment 337374
Species: Human
Personality: Asher is confident, and very charismatic when he wants to be. He tends to be well liked, though there might be more to him then meets the eye…
Equipment/Weapons and armor: A special Pokédex that can read the learned moves of any Pokémon it scans
Ablities: N/A
Quirks: Likes Dark and Psychic type Pokémon
Flaws: A little too overconfident
Extras:
Pokémon Team (So far): Grimmsnarl, Hypno, Kyotian Parasect, Vampfire
Text color: #A38F84
Accept

@Champion Greninjoid
45ED5E8D-00CA-4360-B73A-477C6F049571.jpeg

A unique variety of Trubbish and Garbodor found in the Alpine region, these Pokémon will consume all the trash that is left on the streets. Garbodor will combine all of the trash it consumes into blocks that can later be used for construction. Trubbish starts out as a pure poison type, but gains the steel typing upon evolution.

F4D1CA4C-5224-4E58-9A44-A9FE3E20FA0A.jpeg

Solind will leave their colony at a young age to go on their own adventures in an attempt to unlock the lock on it’s stomach. Once it does, it will evolve into Poeworm and will record it’s journey in an enchanted book. It once again will evolve Into Linig when it unlocks the lock on it’s belly again, revealing an infinitely large space inside it’s stomach. As the line grows older, important moments of its life will be shown as tattoos on it’s body. This line is fairy dragon and is the sudo-legendary of the alpine region.

E4648ACB-4C01-423B-8141-07D6E046B5FD.jpeg

Grimfee is a book given sentience by poeworm and is full of fairy tales. When this Pokémon opens its mouth, anyone around it will start to see hallucinations depicting different fairy tales. This Pokémon is Ghost normal type and has the ability levitate.

C9F9375D-C0E1-4120-9CEF-94BCF74550EC.jpeg

Denbi are able to pick up radio signals with their tail, though the signals seem to confuse the Pokémon causing them to almost always be in a trance like state. They tend to stick around graveyards and heavily wooded areas so as not to pick up any of these signals. It is Electric Physic type and is the Pikachu clone of the Alpine region.

Last edited:
@Champion Greninjoid
View attachment 338178
A unique variety of Trubbish and Garbodor found in the Alpine region, these Pokémon will consume all the trash that is left on the streets. Garbodor will combine all of the trash it consumes into blocks that can later be used for construction. Trubbish starts out as a pure poison type, but gains the steel typing upon evolution.

View attachment 338179
Solind will leave their colony at a young age to go on their own adventures in an attempt to unlock the lock on it’s stomach. Once it does, it will evolve into Poeworm and will record it’s journey in an enchanted book. It once again will evolve Into Linig when it unlocks the lock on it’s belly again, revealing an infinitely large space inside it’s stomach. As the line grows older, important moments of its life will be shown as tattoos on it’s body. This line is fairy dragon and is the sudo-legendary of the alpine region.

View attachment 338189
Grimfee is a book given sentience by poeworm and is full of fairy tales. When this Pokémon opens its mouth, anyone around it will start to see hallucinations depicting different fairy tales. This Pokémon is Ghost normal type and has the ability levitate.

View attachment 338194
Denbi are able to pick up radio signals with their tail, though the signals seem to confuse the Pokémon causing them to almost always be in a trance like state. They tend to stick around graveyards and heavily wooded areas so as not to pick up any of these signals. It is Electric Physic type and is the Pikachu clone of the Alpine region.
Accepted (Sorry I took so long to respond, I had to shower and eat)

Name: Koi
Appearance: I haven't actually been able to make the drawing yet...
Pokémon team: Rose: Espeon, level 20, has Synchronize. Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Stored Power, Future Sight, and Shadow Ball. Actually used to have trouble hearing with her left ear (which I can relate to), but that has been fixed.
Lily: shiny Lilligant, level 19. Has Chlorophyll. Moves: Petal Blizzard, Seed Bomb, Facade, and Helping Hand.
Pastel: shiny Galarian Rapidash, level 43. Has Pastel Veil. Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Mystical Fire, Quick Attack, and Healing Wish.
Strengths: She's great at strategizing for contests, and isn't too bad at Pokémon battles either.
Weaknesses: She gets pissed if her past is ever mentioned.
Other: She's doing both the contests, and the gym challenge.

Last edited:
I hate having to add another character so soon, but I'll feel terrible if I don't, so
Name: Alpha
Appearance and team:
trainercard-Alpha.png
/
trainercard-Alpha (1).png
(Pikachu is the cosplay gurl)
Strengths: Good at making secret bases
Weaknesses: She's a bit timid
(Sorry guys, I forgot the movesets, levels, and all of that, all I remember is Lombre having Secret Power and Exploud always spamming Uproar...)

Back
Top Bottom