I cry when I realize...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klokinator

Terrarian
I was watching a documentary about starving African children, and I was moved to tears when I saw their plight. They live awful, unhygienic lives, with barely any water or food to live off. Their beds are dirty and caked with dirt. They often work in sweatshops, and they are often treated as less than human by the upper class citizens. But, I think we can all agree that the saddest truth is they may never have the chance to play Terraria in their lifetime.

I cry every time.

dca9df93a2afdaf352fcb613ad553841.png

Save a life. Gift a copy of Terraria to a local starving african child. It's better than food.

Yes, because someone not being able to help makes it okay for others to be a jerk about it.

Sorry, you're not worth my time, but I'll still thank you for showing me that the teenagers making fun of Ebola are not the worst this planet has to offer. Have a nice life.

ummm... well anyway I would take terraria over food if I was a starving African child... but how they gonna play with no PC.
[DOUBLEPOST=1417000495][/DOUBLEPOST]
ummm... well anyway I would take terraria over food if I was a starving African child... but how they gonna play with no PC.

second thought I take food instead

Yes, because someone not being able to help makes it okay for others to be a jerk about it.

Sorry, you're not worth my time, but I'll still thank you for showing me that the teenagers making fun of Ebola are not the worst this planet has to offer. Have a nice life.

No need to be like that bro. Be nice. I get angry when someone does something like this too. But I don't shove it down their throats.

I do. Insensitive jerks will continue to be insensitive jerks unless called on it enough times. Fortunately, only a small minority is this ignorant, so firsworlders aren't usually this bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom