I don't die, neither does Moon Lord

Victoic

Headless Horseman
Ok, guys, I'm fighting Moon Lord right now (normal difficult), I mean really right now, the game is paused, and he is in phase 2, but I can't out number his leeching in damage.
I made a huge sky bridge with asphalt blocks, I'm running at 70 and something mph, using Flailron and Razorblade Typhoon, full Beetle Armor, Master Ninja Gear, Fishron Wings, Charm of Myths, Frostspark Boots and Ankh Shield.
8 Greater Healing Potions remaining, am I dead? Any tips or tatics?

Ok, guys, I'm fighting Moon Lord right now (normal difficult), I mean really right now, the game is paused, and he is in phase 2, but I can't out number his leeching in damage.
I made a huge sky bridge with asphalt blocks, I'm running at 70 and something mph, using Flailron and Razorblade Typhoon, full Beetle Armor, Master Ninja Gear, Fishron Wings, Charm of Myths, Frostspark Boots and Ankh Shield.
8 Greater Healing Potions remaining, am I dead? Any tips or tatics?
I wish I could help, I just beat Moon Lord on expert, but using ranged. Not sure about Melee. I'd say to avoid his leeching and try to be as accurate as possible? I wish I could be more helpful >.<

I wish I could help, I just beat Moon Lord on expert, but using ranged. Not sure about Melee. I'd say to avoid his leeching and try to be as accurate as possible? I wish I could be more helpful >.<
I wish you could as well T.T
I gave up, more than 2 hours with him and nothing, just... annoying.

I wish you could as well T.T
I gave up, more than 2 hours with him and nothing, just... annoying.
Sorry :(

If you put in effort to get shroomite armor, and the Vortex Beater and Phantasm, venom arrows and chlorophyte bullets, your skybridge tactic should work fine. That's how I did it.

Sorry :(

If you put in effort to get shroomite armor, and the Vortex Beater and Phantasm, venom arrows and chlorophyte bullets, your skybridge tactic should work fine. That's how I did it.
The shroomite armor and chlorophyte bullets I do have, I have everything pre 1.3, but those Vortex Beater and Phantasm, where do I get them?

The shroomite armor and chlorophyte bullets I do have, I have everything pre 1.3, but those Vortex Beater and Phantasm, where do I get them?
Vortex fragments which are dropped by the Vortex Pillar, at an ancient manipulator, which the Lunatic Cultist drops 100%.

I tried.
Those things appear even when he isn't leeching, they just don't heal it, right?
those things only appear when his tongue is on you, and if they hit the mouth, they either heal the head(1st phase) for 1,000 health or the core for 1,000 health.

those things only appear when his tongue is on you, and if they hit the mouth, they either heal the head(1st phase) for 1,000 health or the core for 1,000 health.
Funny thing, I think I found a bug, they were appearing as soon as the tongue got out.
Anyway, the heal amount I was aware already, gonna have to try again.

Not even sure what "things" you're talking about. However, I never saw them. Maybe try a unicorn mount if you have one? They're hella fast.

Not even sure what "things" you're talking about. However, I never saw them. Maybe try a unicorn mount if you have one? They're hella fast.
The things are the "things" that appear in the Moon Lord's tongue when he's leeching you, they carry you health to the boss, healing him.
I do have a Unicorn Mount and tried using it, but I was running faster. :s

The things are the "things" that appear in the Moon Lord's tongue when he's leeching you, they carry you health to the boss, healing him.
I do have a Unicorn Mount and tried using it, but I was running faster. :s
He teleports to you. That's the point. He won't despawn, and chlorophyte bullets will home in. That's why the strat works great :p

He can barely leech you before teleporting and severing the connection.

Well, now that was quite easy. I had no idea I could craft the weapons without luminite ore, thank you guys for the help.

Back
Top Bottom