Switch i dont know how defeat duke on switch

Trotlicek

Terrarian
i tride twice to defeated him but he is taking low damage and im taking a lot of damage even i had a lot of buff potions , any help like should i use another armor or weapon ?

Attachments

• 2020081318121100-20401E06C6C65A77CE058F23E9066EB1.jpg
    2020081318121100-20401E06C6C65A77CE058F23E9066EB1.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 79
  • 2020081318121900-20401E06C6C65A77CE058F23E9066EB1.jpg
    2020081318121900-20401E06C6C65A77CE058F23E9066EB1.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 90
i tride twice to defeated him but he is taking low damage and im taking a lot of damage even i had a lot of buff potions , any help like should i use another armor or weapon ?
For 1. You need better equipment, get the lightning or frost spark boots, and combine the charm thingy from the mimic with the regeneration band, they both combine.... the boots make you fly higher with your wings, so yeah I recommend the lightning boots for increased height and speed, also make the platforms asphalt blocks, they make you run fast, also get the beetle helmet... what are you doing without it? Yeah use heart lanterns and campfires, also you need to get a dash, go to the dungeon if you have beaten plantera(or go to an expert world and beat eye of Cthulhu) and farm bone lees. Get a taby and black belt, get both of the claws make the climbing claws then the master ninja gear. or You should swap your armor with shroomite armor for ranger or spectre armor fro mage, the spectre armor has two heads I think one makeshift magic damage you do to enemies heal you, and the other one I think damage enemies, but I would go for heal if you want to go for mage. But melee... I don’t know. Ranger, so many good things, maybe use shroomite armor with chlorophyte shotbow and use holy arrows... but yeah that asphalt you neeeeeed
(I also realized you have beaten golem lol so yeah you must have beaten plantera)

Why have you posted this in SUGGESTIONS of all things? :dryadwhat::dryadconfused:
I'm pretty sure if this happens, you don't have to say so. Just click 'report' on the original thread and write that it should be moved. I think.

That's right, there's no need to point out if a thread is in the wrong section. If it is in the wrong section, you can report it without saying anything in the thread itself about it, and we'll move the Thread to the proper section. It is the best course of action.

For the Thread Creator and fighting the boss. I would recommend swapping out your Magma Stone for the Master Ninja Gear if you can make it. It allows you to dash and it makes the fight far easier being able to dash in my opinion. The Terra Blade will work fine for defeating Fishron. I've also managed to defeat Fishron using the Terra Blade and Chlorophyte Tier Armor.

That's right, there's no need to point out if a thread is in the wrong section. If it is in the wrong section, you can report it without saying anything in the thread itself about it, and we'll move the Thread to the proper section. It is the best course of action.

For the Thread Creator and fighting the boss. I would recommend swapping out your Magma Stone for the Master Ninja Gear if you can make it. It allows you to dash and it makes the fight far easier being able to dash in my opinion. The Terra Blade will work fine for defeating Fishron. I've also managed to defeat Fishron using the Terra Blade and Chlorophyte Tier Armor.
1. Thanks for the clarification.:)
2. I don't have any tips, but I can't even beat the Duke with post-ML gear... that's just me though. I always use the wiki guides for help, but of course since those are also user-made, they aren't always the best places to go. I find them greatly useful myself, so I'd recommend a first glance at them if you need small tips. ;)

but I can't even beat the Duke with post-ML gear... that's just me though. I always use the wiki guides for help, but of course since those are also user-made, they aren't always the best places to go. I find them greatly useful myself, so I'd recommend a first glance at them if you need small tips.

I have a video attempt of defeating Duke Fishron in Master Mode here with Pre-Plantera gear:

Granted it is on PC with the Journey's End update so several of the items such as the new Hallowed Armor effect and Brain of Confusion effect don't take effect on Console now. I'm not exactly sure how different using switch controls compared to PC controls are as well. Eventually this strategy could be viable when Console also gets Journey's End, but this is the general strategy I use for fighting Duke Fishron. A row of platforms in the ocean, Shield of Cthulhu or anything that can dash, and wings. It's tough to explain, but hopefully this video can help you and others who may be struggling.

Back
Top Bottom