PC i don't know if terraria workshop counts as modded but plz read before removing this (add new Tag plz)

VcommandarV

Terrarian
please devs or anyone, we are not asking for much, just add a new tag of 18+ or something so we can filter out inappropriate content that horny people post and have peace of mind while browsing, and this tag should be filtered out by default, there are under aged people that play this game ya know? personally, I am kinda religious and I can't even scroll for 5 seconds without something inappropriate appearing in my face, please I am very glad I downloaded stuff early from the workshop before it got this bad, honestly, this is disgusting!
and if you did read this and will finally add a new tag then please flag all the already existing inappropriate content with said tag so it doesn't only apply to new uploads, maybe add 2 tags, one is 18+/R18 and the other is like Adult/horny or the mods that make NPC's breasts bigger without revealing skin, please PLEASE!

thank you for reading, if you remove this without relaying my message then I hate you T^T :(

please devs or anyone, we are not asking for much, just add a new tag of 18+ or something so we can filter out inappropriate content that horny people post and have peace of mind while browsing, and this tag should be filtered out by default, there are under aged people that play this game ya know? personally, I am kinda religious and I can't even scroll for 5 seconds without something inappropriate appearing in my face, please I am very glad I downloaded stuff early from the workshop before it got this bad, honestly, this is disgusting!
and if you did read this and will finally add a new tag then please flag all the already existing inappropriate content with said tag so it doesn't only apply to new uploads, maybe add 2 tags, one is 18+/R18 and the other is like Adult/horny or the mods that make NPC's breasts bigger without revealing skin, please PLEASE!

thank you for reading, if you remove this without relaying my message then I hate you T^T :(
Yeah there should be a tag for that stuff but nothing really should be too inappropriate(I’m pretty sure that gets removed)

Yeah there should be a tag for that stuff but nothing really should be too inappropriate(I’m pretty sure that gets removed)
when did you last check the workshop? i checked it today and it was full of inappropriate stuff, the dryad and fairy queen bigger and more detailed(pixels) while having only strings cover their crotch region and their nipples, and other mobs like the demon, even slimes they gave it breasts, and there are lots of skimpy clothes and also some of the thumbnails hint to the female being nude with a black rectangle with 'UWU' written on it covering her chest, honestly I am disgusted, very very glad that I downloaded a bunch of stuff in the first week of workshop release, if parents saw their kids browsing the workshop and saw what I saw then they will most likely delete the game or forbide the workshop, there are a lot of already useless tags in the workshop and I assume its quite easy to add 2 or 3 new tags or collect all the horny stuff into a separate place so we can filter them out, but they probably don't want to do it so it doesn't seem like they encourage or support it, they want it to be mixed with everything else so it seems like its a public community thing and has nothing to do with the company, but who am I to know whats true ey? thats my opinion

when did you last check the workshop? i checked it today and it was full of inappropriate stuff, the dryad and fairy queen bigger and more detailed(pixels) while having only strings cover their crotch region and their nipples, and other mobs like the demon, even slimes they gave it breasts, and there are lots of skimpy clothes and also some of the thumbnails hint to the female being nude with a black rectangle with 'UWU' written on it covering her chest, honestly I am disgusted, very very glad that I downloaded a bunch of stuff in the first week of workshop release, if parents saw their kids browsing the workshop and saw what I saw then they will most likely delete the game or forbide the workshop, there are a lot of already useless tags in the workshop and I assume its quite easy to add 2 or 3 new tags or collect all the horny stuff into a separate place so we can filter them out, but they probably don't want to do it so it doesn't seem like they encourage or support it, they want it to be mixed with everything else so it seems like its a public community thing and has nothing to do with the company, but who am I to know whats true ey? thats my opinion
wel when I look at it they do get rid of texture packs so nothi bad goes on and those ones I don’t get where you get it from being because they are horny to that… I’m just going to leave this conversation, I just wanted to add on to what you said and nothing else really

wel when I look at it they do get rid of texture packs so nothi bad goes on and those ones I don’t get where you get it from being because they are horny to that… I’m just going to leave this conversation, I just wanted to add on to what you said and nothing else really
no problem and sorry if I sounded rude, just very happy that my cries reached alteast 1 person :)

Nah you didn’t at all sound rude, I hope I didn’t sound rude either, yeah I think there is a problem but it isn’t as bad as you make it sound though
it is to me, everyone is connected through the internet so naturally, everyone will have different moral values and pride, beliefs etc, it's not that bad to you but it makes me internally Gag, it's absolutely disgusting to me and I feel bad for the children that enter the workshop only to witness this, so a very simple solution is to give everyone the flexibility to customize what they want to see and what they want to hide, which will solve the problem, I just want a new Tag or two, people that are sensitive to these inappropriate materials will filter them out and you will never hear from them again :)

Back
Top Bottom