What should I try to do.

• Find the Underworld

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Explore Jungle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Drakezombie

Skeletron Prime
So, I was able to beat Brain of Cthulhu, Eye of Cthulhu, and Skeletron. So, now what should I do. (Feel free to ask questions)

Last edited:
If you have explored a fair amount of the Jungle & Dungeon, I would recommend next exploring the Underworld and gathering Hellstone to create Hellstone tier Tools, Armor, and Weapons. A Molten Pickaxe should be your highest priority because you'll need it after killing the Wall of Flesh. If you found a Shadow Key from the Dungeon, you can also use that to unlock Shadow Chests in the Underworld and find more weapons that way.

Once you feel ready to fight the Wall of Flesh in the Underworld, you can toss a Guide Voodoo Doll into lava and attempt the Wall of Flesh (Ensure that the Guide NPC is alive before doing so). Before fighting it, I would also recommend building a long bridge in the underworld that stretches about 1,000 blocks long that goes through the houses/terrain there.

If you have explored a fair amount of the Jungle & Dungeon, I would recommend next exploring the Underworld and gathering Hellstone to create Hellstone tier Tools, Armor, and Weapons. A Molten Pickaxe should be your highest priority because you'll need it after killing the Wall of Flesh. If you found a Shadow Key from the Dungeon, you can also use that to unlock Shadow Chests in the Underworld and find more weapons that way.

Once you feel ready to fight the Wall of Flesh in the Underworld, you can toss a Guide Voodoo Doll into lava and attempt the Wall of Flesh (Ensure that the Guide NPC is alive before doing so). Before fighting it, I would also recommend building a long bridge in the underworld that stretches about 1,000 blocks long that goes through the houses/terrain there.
I did manage to get to the underworld, however, It got super frustrating. (My inventory was clogged) I recently got an obsidian skull. That should help. My main problem is I don't know how I should kill the WoF. My world is medium sized, so it takes a long time to get down there.

I did manage to get to the underworld, however, It got super frustrating. (My inventory was clogged) I recently got an obsidian skull. That should help. My main problem is I don't know how I should kill the WoF. My world is medium sized, so it takes a long time to get down there.

Make a bridge that extends from the beginning to the end of the world. Then, make a skybridge that does the exact same thing. Then, farm fallen stars until you get up to 4 stacks of it, craft the star cannon, then spawn the WoF at the beginning (or end I guess) of the underbridge, then make sure to completely obliterate it using the star cannon.

Make a bridge that extends from the beginning to the end of the world. Then, make a skybridge that does the exact same thing. Then, farm fallen stars until you get up to 4 stacks of it, craft the star cannon, then spawn the WoF at the beginning (or end I guess) of the underbridge, then make sure to completely obliterate it using the star cannon.
I know how to craft a star cannon, but my problem is I'm not good at getting money. I need a few coins to buy the minishark. Also, I don't have Hermes boots or whatever they are called. (They make you run fast) And I think I would need those to outrun the WoF.

Last edited:
I know how to craft a star cannon, but my problem is I not good at getting money. I need a few coins to buy the minishark. Also, I don't have Hermes boots or whatever they are called. (They make you run fast) And I think I would need those to outrun the WoF.

Maybe you can farm the EoC for money. And as for the Hermes boots, you could try to search the ice biome for it's ice equivalent.

Maybe you can farm the EoC for money. And as for the Hermes boots, you could try to search the ice biome for it's ice equivalent.
That is a good idea. I don't know if my snow biome is good though. My world doesn't even have an underground desert. I will probably explore the snow biome just in case, and if that doesn't work, I know there is some ocean biome equivalent, so I could try fishing. :happy: Thanks for the help, I will let you know what happens.

Back
Top Bottom