I don't really know what to do with these sprites

SirLoin

Terrarian
I made some really cool animated sprites for "electric weapons", and I planned to put them into the game (along with an electric mage weapon, bullets, arrows, armor and equipment), but I now realize I am awful at coding and do not enjoy it. Would anyone like to have these animated sprites? I would be happy to make more sprites to at least finish this set of items.
ChargedGel.gif

SurgeSteel.gif

SurgeShotty.gif

SurgingSlasher.gif

Woah! Those look awesome!

I'm not good at coding, so not sure what could I do, but they're really nice, so, some mods would likely pick them up.
While not really related to these electric weapons, if you like spriting, would you be interested in helping out with my mod? Though it's been pretty much stagnating lately, but now that T-modloader is catching up, it would be good to upgrade some stuff and add new stuff. If you know how to make animated items, do you know how to make animated furnitures as well?

I can turn them into weapons... I probably will be able to figure out how to create weapons!
Can I use them?

Woah! Those look awesome!

I'm not good at coding, so not sure what could I do, but they're really nice, so, some mods would likely pick them up.
While not really related to these electric weapons, if you like spriting, would you be interested in helping out with my mod? Though it's been pretty much stagnating lately, but now that T-modloader is catching up, it would be good to upgrade some stuff and add new stuff. If you know how to make animated items, do you know how to make animated furnitures as well?
didnt even know you COULD animate furniture

didnt even know you COULD animate furniture
anything is animatable even mod icon and UI, you can also use hook like IL or On to rewrite vanilla/tmodloader's stuff, if you know how to use reflection you can basically make every sprite animated in the game, tile, UI elements, Chat, character etc.

Back
Top Bottom