I dug a big hole. What should I put in it?

Fill it with the bones of your enemies! Build a base out of their corpses. Let it serve as a warning to others.

A̶ ̶t̶o̶r̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶n̶p̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶i̶t̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶f̶r̶e̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶r̶o̶g̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶f̶o̶r̶m̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶v̶a̶s̶i̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶p̶u̶n̶i̶s̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶d̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶y̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶a̶t̶i̶s̶f̶y̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶l̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶h̶u̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶f̶f̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶

Giant hole? Well, me friend. You are lucky you have found me. This is what you must do with the giant hole. First, Eat a corn dog, then through a block of sand in the hole. Eat a burger, than through a block of slush. Finally eat two corn dogs and thrown a block of pearsand...

Another option is covering the entire hole with crimsandstone wall...wait. Those are unobtainable. Ok...I have no clue.

You could always make the piggest swimming pool in the planet, you'd only have to set up some pumps to make it.
Another option is making a big hotel or something. The wiki mentioned nothing about a height/depth limit for houses.
If the house for an NPC is more than 750 blocks they won't live there
[doublepost=1472053118,1472052853][/doublepost]But I suggest (if you're on PC 1.3.2) doing what @HappyDays Did with a potion farm, all he did was take conveyor belt and put blocks on top of them and let the plants grow, then actuated them, shot a dart trap, and the plants were destroyed, and then the conveyor belts moved the plants to the bottom and he collected them all.

If this sounds complicated just watch his video

Make it into a game arena. Host multiplayer and have players jump down into the pit while someone continuously throws jewels down into it. You lose if you fall into the lava at the bottom. Whoever gets the most jewels when time runs out wins. Have one jewel designated as a penalty to spice things up. If anybody makes the mistake of grabbing it, it deducts points.

Players are forbidden from using mounts. Spice the hole up with signs saying how far down they are, and maybe some other decorations. Or set up seating for spectators. You can also change the background (if you wish) at certain depths to give it a theme.

Back
Top Bottom