Votes: 3 13.0%
  • This Sucks

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ButKicker11

Skeletron Prime
I personally think there should be a Quick-Buff Button on Terraria consoles. I mean, eventually there will be a Quick-Buff button, so why wait!?! It would be soooo much simpler if you could press one button and all the buff potions in your inventory would be used. Instead of having your quick select and HUD full of potions, you could have other weapons and tools that you would normally want to carry around in your HUD. If you support, leave a like! :)

Edit: Yay! It's confirmed to be in the game! :D

Last edited:
I may see an issue with this request: Exactly what button would be used? They are all presently assigned to something on all systems. They might be able to pull it off on the Ps4 if they use a portion of the track pad (presently assigned to menu screen and zooming in/out), or use a portion of the PsVita's front (presently used to scroll through items on your hot bar, switch between control methods, and zoom) or rear touch screen/pad. What would you do with a Ps3 controller though? There's nothing left.

They could make it so we can click the left thumbstick...changeable thru the option menu seeing as we can set it to grapple or jump

They could make it so we can click the left thumbstick...changeable thru the option menu seeing as we can set it to grapple or jump
Eh, i'm not to keen on that idea. I randomly end up hitting L3 just going about everyday tasks. It would suck (for me) to accidentally click it and end up using one of every potion in my inventory. It might work for some people though. At least the option would be interesting.

What about an alternative for 'X' on Xbox or square on PS? All it's used for is to drop the item you're currently holding.

What about an alternative for 'X' on Xbox or square on PS? All it's used for is to drop the item you're currently holding.
I thought about that. But re-mapping X and Square might upset multi-player's because it is often used to drop items for other players. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see the days of "Oh, crap!" as I watch my Chain gun pop out of my inventory and slowly fall to the ground while in a particularly engaging battle with Ocram.​

I thought about that. But re-mapping X and Square might upset multi-player's because it is often used to drop items for other players. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see the days of "Oh, crap!" as I watch my Chain gun pop out of my inventory and slowly fall to the ground while in a particularly engaging battle with Ocram.​
Thing is if you open your inventory and pick something up it will drop if you exit your inventory without putting it in a slot.

Thing is if you open your inventory and pick something up it will drop if you exit your inventory without putting it in a slot.
You are a fountain of useful knowledge! I didn't even consider that as an option. Good looking out! Thank you!

You know, maybe they could completely get rid of the "Drop item with X/Square" thing and make an option where X/Square could either be "Quick-Buff" or "Quick-Heal" in the options menu. What do you think?

You know, maybe they could completely get rid of the "Drop item with X/Square" thing and make an option where X/Square could either be "Quick-Buff" or "Quick-Heal" in the options menu. What do you think?
That's what I was referring to when I said this vvv Xp

Try circle for PS3. Never really use it unless looking in a chest or knocking down a candle.
That's also how you open conversations with NPCs :)
LT while in the inventory :p
That actually would make a lot of sense except that opening your inventory doesn't pause the Game in multiplayer :#
What about pressing the right analog stick down? It has nothing assigned to it.

I think
That's how you switch cursor modes :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom