Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Internet

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Somehow

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

M44reK

Terrarian
  • I'm M44reK and I didn't know what Terraria was until I heard something about it on YouTube and also a friend of mine had the game so I gave it a try and it was fun. That's why I bought it for mobile because sadly my computer didn't work at the time (well still not but meh) and started to play at first I didn't really know what to do after the tutorial but now I already defeated Golem and Duke Fishron.
  • You're game is one of the best I've ever played and I'm kind of sad that it's the journey's end but on the other hand I'm happy that you made it so far.
  • Good job y'all and keep up with the good work.
- M44reK

Welcome to the community M44reK.
I hope you get a working computer, and enjoy your time with us.
I also offer you a dragon, if you want one that is.

Here.
ht_biqiEV23GtbEb1fuBC2dAs0V6dSS4gbPAdrJSTes.png

I play Terraria since 2016 when I played for the first time on my cousin's Xbox 360.
Now I play on my Xbox One since last month( when i received my videogame)
[doublepost=1562873184,1562873115][/doublepost]Def, dragons are very cool

I hope you're learning the game just fine! Welcome!
Also, you're in luck, because the mobile version just so happens to be receiving a MASSIVE update in a few months!

@InstaFiz You mean the mobile beta registration stuff or something I don't know about yet?

The Mobile version of the game is getting the 1.3 update which adds a lot of content compared to what is in Mobile currently. Right now the Mobile version of the game is equivalent to what the 1.2.4.1 update for the PC was in terms of content and Quality of Life. Other current generation platforms already have the 1.3 update.

Examples of content in the upcoming update will include a grapple hook slot, Underground desert, Granite/Marble biomes all with new enemies, along with more weapons, accessories, and music overall, ontop of an endgame event and final boss following it. Before 1.3 Terraria did not officially have any form of a final boss. It will be a very exciting experience!

The Mobile version of the game is getting the 1.3 update which adds a lot of content compared to what is in Mobile currently. Right now the Mobile version of the game is equivalent to what the 1.2.4.1 update for the PC was in terms of content and Quality of Life. Other current generation platforms already have the 1.3 update.

Examples of content in the upcoming update will include a grapple hook slot, Underground desert, Granite/Marble biomes all with new enemies, along with more weapons, accessories, and music overall, ontop of an endgame event and final boss following it. Before 1.3 Terraria did not officially have any form of a final boss. It will be a very exciting experience!
M44reK exploded because of being overexcited
[doublepost=1562968469,1562968440][/doublepost]:p

Back
Top Bottom