PC i got a slime staff but don't know what to trade it for

Justalad

Terrarian
as the title says i got slime staff but i don't know how much its worth for , i lost my character file and my world, but was able to get older version of my world back but the character is completely lost ,so now i'm trading my slime staff to get my old stuff back , i was in early hard mode with adamantine stuff.

the slime staff is really rare and hard to get from killing slimes so you could maybe sell it for platinum coins or just lots of gold coins. you could even trade it for a really good weapon.

i really don't need platinum i just want gears so i don't have to grind for them like adamantite level gear or better

you know what after i done a bit more research i think i will keep it for now, because i can use slime staff and lucky coin together for an afk coin farm

thats true

Also just curios what is your current project on terraria, right now im making a stone garden with gem trees for my pylon

i'm just gonna rebuild back until i get my old stuff that i lost ,i was in early hard mode with adamantite gears about to fight the mechanical trio ( i also lost my cell phone and terra spark boots :( )

Back
Top Bottom