Console I got an idea for mods on terraria consoles

Basically I got an idea for mods on console based on t.a.b.s
Okay so maybe there should an option on consoles and mobile and maybe pc to make mod in game so you can ether create your own weapons, mobs, bosses, npcs and even custom achievements and you’ll need to make pixel art for it but there’ll be a option to pick a random design in terraria and ether edit it to make it unique to that design ir just use that design and you even download other peoples work and like it to make it more public for people to see and you can put them in a pack so if you want to use them all at the same time you put them in a pack so reply if you have more ideas

Basically I got an idea for mods on console based on t.a.b.s
Okay so maybe there should an option on consoles and mobile and maybe pc to make mod in game so you can ether create your own weapons, mobs, bosses, npcs and even custom achievements and you’ll need to make pixel art for it but there’ll be a option to pick a random design in terraria and ether edit it to make it unique to that design ir just use that design and you even download other peoples work and like it to make it more public for people to see and you can put them in a pack so if you want to use them all at the same time you put them in a pack so reply if you have more ideas
Making terraria mods is too in depth for a system like this. Thered be no point.

Back
Top Bottom