Video I got copyright claimed for plantera song

acrooo

Official Terrarian
so.... my fish run video got copyright claimed and I only used a plantera song and here is the vid

[outdated] YouTube fixed it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 4.39.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 4.39.05 PM.png
    334.7 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Yeah as bed breaker said do that...
But it’s strange how random people copyright plantera’s theme song which is allowed, I’m saying random people because they aren’t the actual owners of the song probably.

@Acrooo, please respond to Loki's PM to you.

Re-Logic cannot do anything to help you resolve this until/unless you take the first steps. They didn't file the claim, and have no standing on their own to do anything about it.

This is an obvious Copyright Troll.
It takes a lot more than a single person making an unsupported claim for this to happen. This was likely flagged by a bot; the CS ones listed in the claim are well known ones. It's certainly annoying, but can be rectified by the recipient taking well-established steps.

Hi, seeing your discussion, is it allowed to post terraria videos (streams)?
Do they not copyright anything?

Hi, seeing your discussion, is it allowed to post terraria videos (streams)?
Do they not copyright anything?
They don’t copyright their song did they did I don’t think chippy would’ve been having their songs in then..
but it wa s just some random person not related to relogic.

That reminds me, I got a copyright claim for Plantera's song not too long ago as well. It was on an unlisted raw recording so I didn't pay it much mind/think it was worth the effort to dispute. Struck me as odd, though.

Screenshot (76).png

Back
Top Bottom