Resolved I got striked by Re-Logic for uploading Empress of Light Theme!?!?

UndernityGaming

Skeletron
Dear Re-Logic, i got a strike because i uploaded the Empress of Light Theme. would be nice to hear why.
other Youtubers still have their theme on their channel, but mine got striked. A bit unfair.
I dont monetaize, so i dont make money.
Would be good if we can talk, as i dont really want a strike for a little youtuber like me

Hello Undernity,

It is possible it is due to a mistake with youtube's algorithm. For the time being, we have brought this to the attention of Re-Logic Developers. It may take time for them to get back, but we will let you know if this was actually due to a strike from Re-Logic or if it is due to an error on youtube's end.

Dear Re-Logic, i got a strike because i uploaded the Empress of Light Theme. would be nice to hear why.
other Youtubers still have their theme on their channel, but mine got striked. A bit unfair.
I dont monetaize, so i dont make money.
Would be good if we can talk, as i dont really want a strike for a little youtuber like me
Hi there @UndernityGaming, there must been an error with YouTube's algorithm or something else in play, as it's been confirmed by speaking to the developers that Re-Logic did not take any action with YT about your upload.

Ah ok! Thanks for the reply!Is it possible to remove it? If not thats okay too! (as my vid got deleted)
Unless the developers got a notice about it (and they have said they did not) there's nothing that they can even do on their side, sorry. Good luck sorting it out with YT. :)

Back
Top Bottom