I have a dream ........ is what the robot said .... ( - Server - )

You want something like this? ( votes are visible )

• No! go away

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can help you anyways!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nolive

Terrarian
215537_106777242740709_1641425_n.jpgHello Community i am Jens 37y
======================================

Im a full propper german fellow with a magic idea, i want to earn money as quickly as possible!
but to archiv that its a hard , rocky and all people hate me. Because of that, i organising some people arround me and we create a

FREE for you - Server - System

We ask this community if you want to have something like that!? Running your OWN 24/7 Server no costs, no bills, no advertisment in the game, only some restrictions in naming and a player limit to 10. Of course keep in mind i want to become rich! so these restrictions can be purchased to get more then 1 Server free or get the name you want to.

=============================================================
SO FAR SO GOOD

We started this with a game "FACTORIO" it was acepted quickly, Free Server @ factorio.i-craft.de now its terraria time.
IF the Staff allows us with an own Forum Thread we could share the love more

Das Leben eines deutsch aufgewachsenem Bürgers, kam eine messerscharfe Idee. Und zwar Geld verdienen so schnell wie möglich!
Aber um den Hass seiner Mitmenschen zu umgehen und die schweren Hürden zu meistern, versammelte er einige leute um sich und erstellte :

DAS Kostenlose - Server - System

Aber fragen wir doch erstmal dich, braucht ihr sowas in Terraria überhaupt? Dein eigener Server 24/7 online, keine Kosten, keine Rechnung, keine Werbung im Spiel, nur einige Einschränkungen zb.: Namensgebung und Spielerlimit auf 10.
Vergesst aber nicht das wir reich werden möchten! Diese Einschränkungen könnt ihr natürlich freikaufen. So könnt ihr auch weitere Server oder den Namen komplett ändern.

ALLES ODER NICHTS!

Das gleiche haben wir auch schon bei "Factorio" gestarted und wurden herzlich empfangen. Kostenlose Server @ factorio.i-craft.de. Jetzt seid ihr dran!
Wenn uns die Mitarbeiter erlauben, eröffnen wir einen eigenes Thema dazu um weitere Liebe zu geben.

-WE-
Jens - Nolive - Nennertheim - Lead , Programmer
Nathanel - Natha - Programmer
Sandra Hofmaier - CommunityManagerin
Stefan - PlexY - Graphics - in Training
....we hire you! (email)

-Our Goals-
Creating a smile in your face, and whats wrong about having this goal with some money in our pockets.
Learning better English ;(

Hmm, but why the saem Text in German again.
This Whole Forum is written in English, and Modern Germans know English well. (like me.)

And how does a Public Factorio Server work...for like Longer then 30h (which is around the Time you need to Finish it)

View attachment 159469Hello Community i am Jens 37y
======================================

Im a full propper german fellow with a magic idea, i want to earn money as quickly as possible!
but to archiv that its a hard , rocky and all people hate me. Because of that, i organising some people arround me and we create a

FREE for you - Server - System

We ask this community if you want to have something like that!? Running your OWN 24/7 Server no costs, no bills, no advertisment in the game, only some restrictions in naming and a player limit to 10. Of course keep in mind i want to become rich! so these restrictions can be purchased to get more then 1 Server free or get the name you want to.

SO FAR SO GOOD

We started this with a game "FACTORIO" it was acepted quickly, Free Server @ factorio.i-craft.de now its terraria time.
IF the Staff allows us with an own Forum Thread we could share the love more

Das Leben eines deutsch aufgewachsenem Bürgers, kam eine messerscharfe Idee. Und zwar Geld verdienen so schnell wie möglich!
Aber um den Hass seiner Mitmenschen zu umgehen und die schweren Hürden zu meistern, versammelte er einige leute um sich und erstellte :

DAS Kostenlose - Server - System

Aber fragen wir doch erstmal dich, braucht ihr sowas in Terraria überhaupt? Dein eigener Server 24/7 online, keine Kosten, keine Rechnung, keine Werbung im Spiel, nur einige Einschränkungen zb.: Namensgebung und Spielerlimit auf 10.
Vergesst aber nicht das wir reich werden möchten! Diese Einschränkungen könnt ihr natürlich freikaufen. So könnt ihr auch weitere Server oder den Namen komplett ändern.

ALLES ODER NICHTS!

Das gleiche haben wir auch schon bei "Factorio" gestarted und wurden herzlich empfangen. Kostenlose Server @ factorio.i-craft.de. Jetzt seid ihr dran!
Wenn uns die Mitarbeiter erlauben, eröffnen wir einen eigenes Thema dazu um weitere Liebe zu geben.

-WE-
Jens - Nolive - Nennertheim - Lead , Programmer
Nathanel - Natha - Programmer
Sandra Hofmaier - CommunityManagerin
Stefan - PlexY - Graphics - in Training
....we hire you! (email)

-Our Goals-
Creating a smile in your face, and whats wrong about having this goal with some money in our pockets.
Learning better English ;(
Hi @Nolive, we have an area of the forums dedicated to paid Terraria servers. I'll move this thread there. Be sure to read over the Rules and Guidelines for that section here: Server Hosting (Paid): Rules and Guidelines **PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING**

If you have any questions regarding this you can start a private message with @Tunnel King.

Back
Top Bottom