Resolved [Mobile] I have a problem about the plantera bulb

Burgky

Skeletron
Hello...i have a question about plantera bulb,can it spawning again when i already defeat the plantera?it's been 3 weeks that plantera bulb not spawning at my world.
when i visit youtube and ask about the same question,they're all just gave me a motivation... not information :(

Oh so it can spawn again,do you have any tips how to spawn it fast?it's been 3 weeks but that plantera bulb doesn't spawn at my world again
F85C10C9-390C-41F3-B500-63C285E499CB.png
You can’t make it spawn faster in a literal sense, but you can abuse the spawn requirements.

The image above is a life fruit farm but it can work for plantera bulbs. Constantly clear out any bushes so the bulb has a chance to spawn.

View attachment 304808You can’t make it spawn faster in a literal sense, but you can abuse the spawn requirements.

The image above is a life fruit farm but it can work for plantera bulbs. Constantly clear out any bushes so the bulb has a chance to spawn.
Thank you so much for the info,i'm already made that too but i never clear the bush.. i tought that bushes will replaced by plantera bulb and life fruit

Thank you so much for the info,i'm already made that too but i never clear the bush.. i tought that bushes will replaced by plantera bulb and life fruit
I don’t know if they do replace the bushes or not but I wouldn’t want to be the one to stand around waiting for RNG to do its thing.

You do need to clear out the bushes, the bulb will not replace existing bushes. :)

If you do clear them out regularly and you’re still not getting a bulb there, it may be because there is already a bulb nearby - the won’t spawn close to each other.

I don’t know if they do replace the bushes or not but I wouldn’t want to be the one to stand around waiting for RNG to do its thing.
You do need to clear out the bushes, the bulb will not replace existing bushes. :)

If you do clear them out regularly and you’re still not getting a bulb there, it may be because there is already a bulb nearby - the won’t spawn close to each other.
There could also be three that spawn at once
Thanks everyone for the info...yesterday i clear out the bushes and there's one already spawning :)

Back
Top Bottom