I have a question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olof Almqvist

Official Terrarian
Hi, i dont know if this is wrong section then please tell me!

Question : is the Hero's Vanity Set Dedicated to Hero the Youtuber?

I don't think so. I think it's a reference to Link from Zelda.
YoungLink.gif

I don't think so. I think it's a reference to Link from Zelda.
YoungLink.gif

Absolutely not. "Hero's Clothes" is the name used to get around copyright issues, similar to "Plumber's Clothes". Besides, wouldn't dedicating content to a mere YouTuber be a weird move on the devs' part, especially considering... uh, never mind.

I'm sure they're dedicated to Link. Can't use the name Link however, so they changed it to Hero.

Thanks for fast answers! :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1421870698][/DOUBLEPOST]Why i actually asked this is that before i even knew about "HERO" i loved the Hero's Clothes and i use them as my one and only vanity set from the day i first achieved the set, so i asked because i didnt want people to think "Omg, Why are you useing Hero's Clothes?" "Stop trying to be HERO".. Been there, Experienced that.

Don't the Zelda games actually refer to Link's Clothes as the "Hero's Clothes"?

They do o.o I'm surprised Nintendo isn't using that against us...

Don't the Zelda games actually refer to Link's Clothes as the "Hero's Clothes"?

They do o.o I'm surprised Nintendo isn't using that against us...

I would assume "Hero's Clothes" isn't actually trademarked, so Nintendo can't/doesn't want to do anything about it. In my opinion, the name is a little generic for trademarking but it might be possible, it just hasn't happened.

Legal issues, that's why we don't have a Zapinator or an Icemourne, or a Sould Scythe. I assume nintendo would not want to see "Mario's clothes" or "Link's clothes" in a non nintendo game.

Legal issues, that's why we don't have a Zapinator or an Icemourne, or a Sould Scythe. I assume nintendo would not want to see "Mario's clothes" or "Link's clothes" in a non nintendo game.
That is a pitty, Whould been a great mod tho! *Looks at you and thinks "Wait for it! Wait For it!"*

I think it's a reference to Link, (The clothing) as mentioned before by other people, and I think the Youtubers name: 'Hero' is in reference to the set in Terraria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom