PS4 I have an all Items world

So I found a way to get an all items world on ps4. Contact me on one of the ways listed below with a full list of everything you want and need including modifier and ammount.

Psn: novamaker123
Just message or add friend

Happy Holidays guys

I know I'm asking a lot of things, but I just started playing Terraria on PS4... So, I would like to know if you have the following items:
* "ASAP" = "As Many As Possible"​
  • (Full) Turtle Armor
  • Chain Gun
  • Chlorophyte Bullets (ASAP)
  • Wings (the one that allows infinate flying - I don't remember the name...)
  • (All) Souls (ASAP)
  • (All) Boss Sumoners
  • "Chrismas Sword" (I think it's called...! Not sure at 100%, though! XD)
  • Boreal Wood (Blocks, Walls & Doors - ASAP)
Thanks a lot! :)

I play on medium core with my friend and I lost all my items because of a very stupid reason. Do you got any mage pre Mech boss weapons like crystal serpent, meteor staff, golden shower, cursed flames, life drain, I had most of these before I lost them if you could help me replace them it would mean a lot thanks. My psn is iAmVeynex

I play on medium core with my friend and I lost all my items because of a very stupid reason. Do you got any mage pre Mech boss weapons like crystal serpent, meteor staff, golden shower, cursed flames, life drain, I had most of these before I lost them if you could help me replace them it would mean a lot thanks. My psn is iAmVeynex
The creator of this thread went inactive a day after posting this, so help is not available from them. Good luck getting your items back!

Back
Top Bottom