Mobile mobile multiplayer hookup

So here’s the thing I can’t be the one to host the server, and really we should work out a time because I’m not available 24/7.
But I’m thinking we could either do some golf or just a little challenge.
(Also up to you if I can post to my YouTube channel)
I was just thinking it might be a cool thing to do.
But yeah if you can’t still would be great if you share some ideas of what to do too, so yeah...

Just wanna say I’m kind of wanting to take a break from 2 of my projects I’m working on... so anyone wanna do this? Remember you gotta host the server because I can’t and don’t know how to port forward lol

So I’ve changed this a little bit(once it gets updated hopefully the title will be different)
But I have an idea for a Terracorps sort of thing like Khaios is doing, I just thought it would be cool to do
And of course we would use discord to talk, and if you would be okay I want to upload videos to youtube

So I’ve changed this a little bit(once it gets updated hopefully the title will be different)
But I have an idea for a Terracorps sort of thing like Khaios is doing, I just thought it would be cool to do
And of course we would use discord to talk, and if you would be okay I want to upload videos to youtube
I'm hosting the server but not 24/7
hopefully people decide to join.

Back
Top Bottom