I have decided to create an "AMA," as it were.

I don't know if I've asked this before, or if anybody else has, but is there a particular reason for the exceedingly formal typing patterns aside from "I just feel like it?"
There exists another reason: I do not know how to type less formally.
I generally find that English is in my case, mainly used for writing research papers and reading practical or theoretical books.

While I am able to converse in this language, I have found that, much like Japanese, slang terminology is generously strewn about in casual dialogue.

I tend to sound "stiff," as described by others. I understand little in the way "slang," and conscientiously avoid it for that reason.

I have only one annoyance with my English diction: ficticious dialogue.

I am unable to write dialogue that is "convincing."
This was the reason I created this thread; to give myself a place to practice writing less formally.

This ideal has not yet been attained to.

What are your top 5 animes
...I am uncertain, Someone that needs help.
By way of compensation, allow me to state what I have watched:
- Nichijou
- Fate Stay Night: Unlimited Bladeworks
- Fate Zero
- Carnival Phantasm
- Fate Kaleid liner(?): Prisima Illiya -season one
- My Hero Acadamia -season one
- Kara no Kyoukai
- A certain Scientific Railgun -season two
- Black Bullet
- Shakugan no Shana -season one
- Hamtarou
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya -season one
- The demonlord of another world and the summoning girls' slave magic.
- (Title forgotten)

Animated films I have seen are as follows:
- The disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya
- Princess Mononoke
- five centimeters per second

Most all of these have been because of a particular friend of mine. He tends to give me whatever he is currently taken with.
The most recent addition to my collection that I have not yet watched is "jujutsu kaisen."
It sits in company with the rest of the animated series of My Hero Acadamia, Ghost in the Shell, Fire Force, and others.

Would you ever read Homestuck?

As I had no knowledge of the subject matter of your question, I have performed some research on "Homestuck."

The appended answer is I may, but as it falls outside of my usual reading material, it is not likely to be even a potential candidate for some time, as I have a rather lengthy reading list.

...I seem to add more books than I finish. While this means that I am never "free" from my list, I do admit I prefer this circumstance to the alternative.

Primarily "JRPGs."

The two series' I enjoy the most are:

- the Legend of Heroes: Trails xxx, where the xxx stands in for the subtitle that always changes between games. This series is produced by the company "Falcom," though in the United States of America, it may be referenced as "Nihon Falcom."

Example: Trails of Cold Steel, as opposed to Trails in the Sky.

- The "Xeno" series developed by Monolithsoft.
There is always a different stem that the prefix "Xeno" is attached to for each distinction between series'.

As of right now, they are producing computer games under the title "XenoBlade." Preceding "XenoBlade," were the "XenoGears" and "XenoSaga" series'.

For racing computer games, I am most partial to the "MarioKart" series.

For Fighting computer games, I am most partial to the "Super Smash Brothers" series.

Other series' with deserve an honourable mention, are:

- The Legend of Zelda
- Fire Emblem
- Rune Factory

I am partial to these as well, though there are some caveats.

There are other series' I am able to mention as well, but shall withhold them so as to not drag on excessively.

If you are interested in any of these specifically, simply press me on a particular one, and I will be more than hapoy to explain. Similarly, if you wish for me to "reroll" the list, I shall list other games instead.

good thing you had LoZ in there tehee

How could I not? I have many fond memories with this series.

A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and others were all very important to my child perception, and It remains one of my favorite series'.

My personal favorite within the series is "Majora's Mask," followed by "Ocarina of Time."

How could I not? I have many fond memories with this series.

A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and others were all very important to my child perception, and It remains one of my favorite series'.

My personal favorite within the series is "Majora's Mask," followed by "Ocarina of Time."
I literally learned how to read playing these games lmao

I literally learned how to read playing these games lmao
I can also recall being lost in Ocarina of Time's Water Temple, and in Majora's Mask's Snowhead Temple for hours.

At one point, I spent around eleven hours by rough estimation, in Snowhead in one sitting and still could not make it to the boss room.

I have never been lost in there ever again.

That and the ballerina ReDeads.

I can also recall being lost in Ocarina of Time's Water Temple, and in Majora's Mask's Snowhead Temple for hours.

At one point, I spent around eleven hours by rough estimation, in Snowhead in one sitting and still could not make it to the boss room.

I have never been lost in there ever again.

That and the ballerina ReDeads.
good memories

What drew you to the forums?

Is this what you expected to do on here? (Talk with the community and be an active part of the not necessarily terraria related aspects of it)

What do you like about the forums?

Do you like the Touhou franchise?

I am acquainted with the series, and while I enjoy it, I do not have much contact with it nowadays aside from listening to the music purchased some years ago.

I had once a, perhaps childish, notion to learn who every character in the series was. While I never succeeded, I did learn most of them. Even if my memory has dimmed and allowed its once fortified walls and positions to be overrun by the primordial forces of oblivion. Where once were stories of vibrant characters and events, there exists naught but murky darkness now; with a few bleak will-o-the-wisps illuminating the barren landscape of my memories as heralds of what I once knew, but no longer.

Short answer: Yes, but I am out of contact with it.

What drew you to the forums?

Is this what you expected to do on here? (Talk with the community and be an active part of the not necessarily terraria related aspects of it)

What do you like about the forums?

A perpetual argument that occurred monthly in the comment section of the "state of the game" updates.

There was always someone who happened to complain that there was no new information relating to anything he desired to see, and others invariably decided to smite him for his comments.

I wished to be a mediator, if possible, in the event this behavior continued.

I consequently created an account and began to observe others' interactions to gain an understanding of the personalities that may be involved in such an argument.

I also began to attempt to speak with some of them, so I might possibly be able to be viewed as a friend in such a scenario.

...Of course, this behavior has not continued since I created an account, meaning that I have never fulfilled my reason for doing so; and it is better this way.

I have not deleted this account yet because I did not set a cap on my time here, and I have been able to fulfill my secondary objective.
A caveat: I am past the point of diminishing returns for most visits, which calls into question the necessity of leaving this account open.

There are many possible correct answers to what I "like" about the Terraria Community Forums.

First and foremost, it is usable and has not given me any problems itself except those of the most minor variety.

Secondly, It is a place where people gather, even if small.

Thirdly, the people who use this service, while not perfect by any standard, are of a generally like-able sort. Most are as yet, "rough-hewn," still learning how to best compose themselves. Something which applies as equally to my self, if not more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom