PC I have no idea how to explain just how busted my terraria is.

CornMaized

The Destroyer
i have no mods. i have a powerful gaming pc i built. the game just crashesall the time and deletes my characters. here are some of the many crash walls.
terreria.png
still not workin.png
error text wall.png
crash wall 4.png
crash wall 5.png
crash wall 6.png

game files:
Terraria (file://DESKTOP-KQ5H1EC/Terraria)
(dont think i did that right lol)
When i validate the files onsteam it says a file is missing but it doesnt actually recover it.

I have tried a ton of common fixes, but computers arent really my thing, literally any help would be appreciated.

also i cant join servers but thats less annoying

It looks like the reason your characters keep disappearing is because terraria doesn't register your profile correctly, that might also be why terraria is broken for you.

Have you tried verifying integrity of the game files? That might be the same as reinstalling idk.

I am a console player so I don't know much about pc besides that it gets 1.4 a year before we do.
It get 1.4 sooner because the console developers have to wait for it to be finished by the main developers before they can start working on it.

It get 1.4 sooner because the console developers have to wait for it to be finished by the main developers before they can start working on it.
The main devs finished 1 or 2 years ago... Also the console devs are done with 1.4 itself and are now working on 1.4 UI.

Back
Top Bottom