Xbox Series S/X I have thought of a challenge to truly make everyone wish for death because it is 8:30 A.M and I am bored in first period.

VIX9745

The Destroyer
As far as I am concerned, terraria challenges are too easy on players, they are too simple and do not force them to suffer enough. So call me twisted, or a sinner, but this is the culmination of less than 10 minutes of my hardened gamer brain. It has been many years since Terraria released, but no challenge has stopped me, so in revenge for this crime against humanity, I have made a challenge more grueling than beating Calamity Deathmode whilst always on 10 health, or beating all the Dark Souls games without taking a single hit. So prepare yourself for something so brutal, something so truly painful, that even Satan would beg god for mercy.

Now, we begin with a bang. We will begin on none other than the famous seed, "Getfixedboi." And it will be on MAX DIFFICULTY.
Next up, we will throw every bit of beginning gear into lava. Until you get some NPC's, you get all your gear from pots, and pots alone.
Now that we have some bombs, get you some blocks to build up with. Back in the olden days, we didnt have ropes to climb with, and had to painstakingly place every block to get up somewhere.
Hope your good at dodging an unholy amount of lava and traps. Because potions are a forbidden item.
Now, you have some blocks, that's good, make some NPC housing and get some starter loot.
Also, the housing must always be 25X50 blocks, just to make you blow up more stuff, and spawn more lava.
The guide must be directly above a large lava lake.
Now is a good time to mention, you are stuck in true melee for the duration of the playthrough, meaning that you cannot do anything that shoots a beam, such as ice blade, enchanted sword, and so on.
Now that you are getting somewhere, you can do tasks like mining, but you can never mine an ore you need, you must find an alternative. Bombs are still on the table.
Now that you are progressing, you likely want to fight your first boss, I am proud of you for making it this far. But there is one problem...
You cant build an arena to face bosses.
Isnt that fun? You have to face bosses like every Terraria noob ever, in a closed space with no healing items or buffs. How fun!
Once you manage to defeat a boss, you must immediately return to hell and throw the special item into the lava. You may keep the ores, but the following must be sacrificed: Expert/master specific items, potions.
The wall of flesh is the only exception, as the demon heart item is automatically used, and no, this is not a stackable buff to your journey. You may only kill the Wall of Flesh ONCE.
Now you may want to make your way to the surface, to make more progress on land, finding demon/crimson alters. Well thats a funny coincidence, that is just what the next thing needs!
You must destroy EVERY LAST ALTER YOU SEE. And no, you arent allowed to kill the Wraiths, we gotta let them build up a little first, right?
Now that we are REALLY starting to move along, it is time for the true pain to begin.
In order to kill the mech bosses, you must fight them all at once, I do not care if your gear is good enough or not.
You must then obviously take care of Plantera. And, as mentioned before, you can't have an arena, so have fun with that.
Once you manage to do that, you must beat Golem, which I am making worse. You have to stay directly below him at all times, and you have to deal with his fists, no killing his fists.
Now, we move onto Lunatic Cultist, one of my personal favorites. You always have to hit his clones, spawning as many enemies as humanly possible, and as an added bonus on top of that, you are not allowed to kill them. And if you fail to hit a clone, or if you kill an enemy, you must purposefully kill yourself to restart the battle.
Now, we move on to the pillars, which you can fight however you please, as long as you always stay airborne when possible on the solar pillar, and stay true to the true melee path.
Now, for the grand finale, the Moon Lord. Time for you to actually suffer. You cannot wear armor during the fight. You cannot use weapons during the fight. "But then how do I beat the boss????" I hear you ask. Well, my friend. You must kill him entirely using either BOULDERS, ROLLING CACTI, OR HEART CRYSTAL BOULDERS.

Now, I wasnt lying, this is the definiton of suffering, and you have no way of avoiding anything if you want to say you truly did it.
If you want to attempt this, record your attempts and send them to me, if you manage to do it, then I will consider you a Terraria professional above all other players.
Best of luck on your journey.

Back
Top Bottom