Working as Designed I have to keep my personal storage items (piggy bank etc.) 3 screens away from my chests to prevent quick stack putting stuff back into them.

Tzoshirzup

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 8/8.1
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
The only thing that i ever want to quick stack into personal storage items is coins, nothing else; ever.

Please allow me to disable quick stack prioritising personal storage items for everything but coins.

The only thing that i ever want to quick stack into personal storage items is coins, nothing else; ever.

Please allow me to disable quick stack prioritising personal storage items for everything but coins.
You can select item you don't want to stack as important with alt+click on it. It will disable item to fast stacking.

thanks for the reply :)

I know about favouriting items. my problem is items i've looted from around the map are going back into the personal storage items (piggy bank etc.) when i'm trying to empty loot into my chests at home.

It is a big deal for me. For the entire time i've played terraria, i've had my personal storage items next to my crafting benches above my storage chests at home.
I go caving, fill up the personal storage, go home then empty the personal storage into chests. I can't do that when the items keep quick stacking back into the personal storage items rather than the chests.
I'm keep going out then finding i've got a bunch of stuff i thought i'd desposited at home still in my personal storage item; wasting space, time and just generally causing inconvenience and fraustration.

From my perspective i can't see any reason you would want items quick stacking into personal storage besides coins. If there's anything else you want to keep in personal storage you pick it carefully, considering that everything you take with you means another item you can't bring back.

THIS IS PSYCHOTIC, FIX QUICK STACK TO NEARBY CHESTS.

IT WAS DESIGNED TO SPEED UP AND MAKE ITEM MANAGMENT MANAGABLE BUT STACKING INTO PERSONAL STORAGE ITEMS IS NOT THAT.

I'M HAVING TO MANUALLY OPEN CHESTS AND DEPOSIT :red: AS I DID BEFORE QUICK STACK TO PREVENT IT GOING BACK INTO THE PERSONAL STORAGE.

Please let me know when this is fixed, i can not in any way shape of form be arsed to deal with this.

Why go backwards?!? Why 'fix' what wasn't broken, only coins need to quick stack into personal storage.

So sad your choice to undo functionality would be what stopped me playing, and worse i was in the middle of playing before the update . . .

Back
Top Bottom