I just beat Terraria in only 11 achievements. New WR?!

Well, i heard you can defeat wall of flesh without getting "It's hard!" achievement, but it can be done only in multiplayer.

Perhaps if it was hosted as a server, you could kill finish bosses off with wiring or lingering projectiles? You would also have to get the bosses to very low hp, or they'll despawn, but that'd easily half the requirements.

Is it also possible to defeat the Wall of Flesh while right outside the underworld to avoid the "It's getting hot in here" archievement?

I have tried this. Under normal circumstances, the tong will pull you right down to the underworld instantly. I have also tried this with rail systems, and tho he does not pull you downwards, it still brings its issues. I might do further testing on this.

Is it also possible to defeat the Wall of Flesh while right outside the underworld to avoid the "It's getting hot in here" archievement?
Well, i heard you can defeat wall of flesh without getting "It's hard!" achievement, but it can be done only in multiplayer.

I have re-looked into this WoF topic thanks to y'all :passionate: and concluded I can possible take TWO achievements off my list! At the end of the video bellow, you will see that the "It's hard!" achievement takes 4-5 seconds to load on large worlds... I assume If I just leave I can skip it all together?

Unfortunately as I said before, killing the WoF above hell IS possible, but tricky... He instantly tries to pull you down with his tounge thus giving you the The Tongue debuff. This completely disabled you from doing anything attacking wise. Thankfully you can still command minion inside this debuff! Being that an IMP staff will be impossible to get in the official run, Traps, Explosives, Exc will have to be used.

Maybe some of yall can be my beta testers `:D I will drop a world DL I used bellow!

Attachments

• Wall_TakeDown.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 67
UPDATE: I have successfully beat Terraria in only 9 Achievements! The Achievements "It's getting hot in here" And "It's hard!" can be skipped by the following process.

First, you will have to make an arena with Rails, Explosives, Heart Statues, and Wire. In the Low % Run you can mine natural rail and explosives along with using a seed for statues vise-versa.
2Capture 2019-10-28 22_26_37.jpg

For placing the explosives you will need to use Builder Potions. Remember that you cannot go bellow 1250 as hell starts @1252! I suggest a depth meter

Lastly, When you plan to start this in real action, you need to spawn into the world via host via steam. This trick will let you skip the "It's hard!" Achievement as if you attempt to logout before the world finishes converting, it will continue to convert and force you to wait until its done on SP. With a SMP server, it will abort the conversion but keep the world properties when you leave server. For anyone interested in trying this finished version of the device, I'll drop a DL bellow.

Attachments

• WoF-Kill-NoHeat.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom