I just had the saddest moment in Terraria

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I guess this could stem into a discussion about how to beat him, but from what I've seen here on the forums is that suntin small like this is usually better as a status post.
Anyway, I've had that happen in 1.1, but since all of the nerfs and stuff, he's been kinda easy. What're you using to try and beat him?

now thats why i always start a boss fight as soon as the night comes. use adamantite armour at least and sometimes the flamethrower is apretty nice weapon... or get a megashark

Full set of Orichalcum
Demon Scythe
Crystal Storm
Breaker Blade
Clockwork Assault Rifle
Star Cloak
Harpy Wings
[DOUBLEPOST=1424016140][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here’s an idea, don’t target the limbs.

I wasn't trying to but they kept getting in the way

was fighting prime with a friend on my skybridge
friend falls off skybridge
I'm like ":red: are you doing"
skeletron prime disappears, I think hes with my friend so I go down and then he despawns
fml

Here is the things you should use:
Hallowed armor(If you yet beaten the destroyer,it should be way easier)
Excalibur(Same as up)
Hallowed repeater OR Megashark(Again,you need to beat the destroyer)
But really,using the Clockwork assault rifle is a bad idea,as yes it consumes less ammo,but the megashark is faster and is still able to not consume ammo.If i'm right,the megashark has more DPS(Damage Per Second) than the clockwork assault rifle.

For magic,i highly recommend you to use the Rainbow Rod,if you yet defeated The twins.
The rainbow Rod's ball is controllable,improving greatly your accuracy.

No,Adamantite sword's a bad choice.
It does 44 damage.
I think the rainbow rod does 72 damage.
Plus it's controllable,you may defeat Skeleprime with this,lolbee.

Rainbow Rod you need to defeat the hardest mech boss though
index.php

Relax,he may have beat it.
lolbee,you should beat The Destroyer,it's way easier,and if you farm him you will get hallowed armor and excalibur.
If you use ranged,use the Megashark and/or the Hallowed Repeater.
I highly reccomend using as bullets Ichor/Venom/Crystal bullets as they could deal massive amounts of damage rapidly with the Megashark.
If you prefer using the hallowed repeater,i reccomend using ichor/venom arrows.(Theres no crystal arrows,i'll make a suggestion about it.)
However,lolbee,if you have yet defeated the twins,make the Magical harp and/or Rainbow rod.They are extremely powerful,and they are both Pre-Skeleprime.

Relax,he may have beat it.
lolbee,you should beat The Destroyer,it's way easier,and if you farm him you will get hallowed armor and excalibur.
If you use ranged,use the Megashark and/or the Hallowed Repeater.
I highly reccomend using as bullets Ichor/Venom/Crystal bullets as they could deal massive amounts of damage rapidly with the Megashark.
If you prefer using the hallowed repeater,i reccomend using ichor/venom arrows.(Theres no crystal arrows,i'll make a suggestion about it.)
However,lolbee,if you have yet defeated the twins,make the Magical harp and/or Rainbow rod.They are extremely powerful,and they are both Pre-Skeleprime.
I bet he has not defeated any mechs, as here is their difficulty in order:
Skele Prime (easiest)
Destroyer (medium)
The Twins (hardest)
Do what I said if you did not beat any mechs, and what he said if you did, @lolbee.

No it's the following:

Destroyer,easy.
Twins,HARD.
Skeleprime,Medium.

EDIT:If he did not beaten any mechs then he should beat the destroyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom