Mobile I just had the worst armor bug happen... =(

SneakyMofo

Terrarian
Long story short, I FINALLY got my 3rd turtle shell and enough chlorophyte to make turtle armor. Well, after making all 3 pieces, I equipped each one using the equip button. Big mistake, apparently. I now have 2 sets of hallowed armor and my turtle armor is nowhere to be found.

This was absolutely devastating after all the time I put into trying to get those turtle shells and chlorophyte. The thought of having to do all of this again is just... ;(

Has anyone else had this happen? I'm on version 1.2 iOS (iPhone 6 Plus).

This is why you don't use those quick buttons. Learned this mistake a long time ago, they're buggy as hell, always have been, and probably always will be by the look of things.

my bug is when i've wait for so long to get a crimson key mold with the meteor farming technique. then after waiting for probably 1 hour, i got it. then when i want to craft the crimson key, my terraria suddenly hanged and not responding when i open it again my key mold is gone. such a damn thing. im on version 1.2 android (samsung galaxy tab s)

Not only that. There is an associated bug that I mentioned in my other thread "Anyone else tired of these bugs?." If you drag an armor somewhere outside of vanity/armor or any other inventory (in other words a blank space void of anything) it can destroy the armor.

wow thanks for the info TealderII for the info i didnt know that before now i know what happened to my spooky helmet

This can also happen with items, which meant the large loss of my Pwnhammer. I suggest over all not using the quick buttons, as you'll want to be safe not sorry.

I have NEVER had this happen to me in PC so I have to disagree with you there.

He didn't say that this specific issue was present in the PC version, just that the PC version has it's own bugs. Though at least in the PC version bugs are usually not so frustrating and get patched relatively quickly.

I have actually never experienced this myself on PC, and I haven't played enough on mobile to try and reproduce this bug.
I hope for you that devs take a look a this.

I have actually never experienced this myself on PC, and I haven't played enough on mobile to try and reproduce this bug.
I hope for you that devs take a look a this.
Note that this is the mobile bug section.

Mobile has an equip button which PC lacks. Therefore the bug cannot be reproduced on PC.

Note that this is the mobile bug section.

Mobile has an equip button which PC lacks. Therefore the bug cannot be reproduced on PC.

Since it is the same game it could've been possible this bug is also present on the PC version, when not taking a look at the 'equip' button.
But like I said, I haven't played enough on the mobile version to be able to reproduce this bug.

Since it is the same game it could've been possible this bug is also present on the PC version, when not taking a look at the 'equip' button.
But like I said, I haven't played enough on the mobile version to be able to reproduce this bug.
It maybe the same game, but the coding language and coding was modified for mobile devices. This equip button’s code would not be present on PC.

The button with the iron helmet is the equip button (this is an old screenshot)

Screenshot_2015-01-20-23-06-55.png

same game
Same game, different language, different engine running it.

PC uses C# language for the game, and console/mobile utilizes C++.

To be honest, I was playing my mobile version not long after the HM update, and I lost my entire molten armor set to Familiar Outfit thanks to the quick equip..... ;(:merchantcry::dryadcry::nursecrying:

Kinda lost heart after that, even though I have several stacks of hellstone bars just waiting. Can't even be arsed to redownload Terraria on my iPad/Phone.

Same game, different language, different engine running it.

PC uses C# language for the game, and console/mobile utilizes C++.

To be honest, I was playing my mobile version not long after the HM update, and I lost my entire molten armor set to Familiar Outfit thanks to the quick equip..... ;(:merchantcry::dryadcry::nursecrying:

Kinda lost heart after that, even though I have several stacks of hellstone bars just waiting. Can't even be arsed to redownload Terraria on my iPad/Phone.
Honestly, I stopped playing after my cruddy phone somehow re installed the Easter update, corrupting all my newer worlds and having my character lose over half his health. Not fun.

Back
Top Bottom