Mobile I just had the worst armor bug happen... =(

I have NEVER had this happen to me in PC so I have to disagree with you there.
The thing you're not getting is that I wasn't implying this same bug appeared in the PC version, but there are still however bugs, not particularly that one.

This happened twice to me. First I lost an entire Frost Armor set, later I lost an entire Titanium set. I'm never taking my Dragon set out :s

This bug is a true fiend.
It turned my
MINING ARMOR which I spent days of grinding to get, into a 'spooky' armor.
My mining set turned into Tiki set- Pre hardmode!
AAaaaand it got destroyed to Jungle set :(
I fear for my only pair of Lava waders to not get corrupted into some useless accessory like Shackle

I just got titanium armor 1mage hat
1worrior hat 1chest plate 1 leg and I just wear it it turn back to mysthrill armour and left only chest plate

I just got titanium armor 1mage hat
1worrior hat 1chest plate 1 leg and I just wear it it turn back to mysthrill armour and left only chest plate
As others have mentioned, sometimes armor pieces go missing if you use the Quick Equip button. What I suggest is tapping your armor piece, dragging it over the equipment tab (the head icon) then placing the piece in the slot it belongs. If you bring a piece of armor to the equipment tab and then let go (not hovering on the slot it belongs) it will go into place, but you will lose what was there. For that reason, some like to remove the current piece and place it into the inventory before bringing the new armor over.

Happens to me at least once a week, there is no pattern or thing to need happen before this bug appears, its totaly random. Lost at least 4 whole Bug-Scalearmors because of that. But thats the game.

Happens to me at least once a week, there is no pattern or thing to need happen before this bug appears, its totaly random. Lost at least 4 whole Bug-Scalearmors because of that. But thats the game.
Hi Speedrun, you may notice that the bug will happen using Quick Equip. And also if you bring a piece of armor to the equipment tab and then let go (not hovering on the slot it belongs) it will go into place, but you will lose what was there. So it's only happening if you're doing one of those two things. Avoid doing those two things and you shouldn't lose any more pieces. :)

Hi Speedrun, you may notice that the bug will happen using Quick Equip. And also if you bring a piece of armor to the equipment tab and then let go (not hovering on the slot it belongs) it will go into place, but you will lose what was there. So it's only happening if you're doing one of those two things. Avoid doing those two things and you shouldn't lose any more pieces. :)

Thanks man, im trying to, the thing is that i have a strategy that is based on using quick equip. Its working most of the time how it is supposed to, but sometimes this bug appears. The strategy would also work if i just using usual equiping methods, but that would take so long that it bring me totaly out of focus. Wrote also a guide about this in the Mobile section.

Back
Top Bottom