PC i just have i quick question

I personally enjoy Cursed Arrows or Ichor Arrows when I need a strong arrow. Otherwise I rely on my endless quiver for most bows/repeaters.

Others might recommend the Chlorophyte Arrows which are also good.

Others might recommend the Chlorophyte Arrows which are also good.
Actually Chlorophyte arrows create iframes which prevent the other arrows from dealing damage for 1/6th of a second, meaning only one arrow will deal damage when fired from the Tsunami.

I Like the Holy arrows but i just wasn't sure

i am about to try and defeat moon lord and i dont know if im ready :p

what do you think i should use then

i also have other weapons like the influx waver, flairon, blizzard staff and razorpine

oh and the eye of Cthulhu

but i dont like it very much

if i use that strat, i should use shroomite armor, correct?

Shroomite Armor is the best possible ranged armor before Moon Lord for sure.

Also as a tip, you can use the edit button to add more content to your post if no one else has posted. We ask that you edit your post rather than double post if you have more to add and no one else has posted.

I have merged your double posts together for you.

Actually Chlorophyte arrows create iframes which prevent the other arrows from dealing damage for 1/6th of a second, meaning only one arrow will deal damage when fired from the Tsunami.

Ah, goes to show I don't use Chlorophyte Arrows enough. I like to save up my Chloro for other things.

Ah, goes to show I don't use Chlorophyte Arrows enough. I like to save up my Chloro for other things.
I've never used them for the reason I explained, though I did actually fix them in my mod using localNPCimmunity and they're pretty useful :dryadtongue: I really hope piercing projectiles are fixed in 1.4, but it's unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom