i just lose my skeletron relic because it despawned instantly

nevalyasha

Terrarian
"skeletron relic" even was marked above character but there is no skeletron relic in my inventory or in environment.
this is not big deal, i think skeletron can be summoned i dont know how. but fact that items can just despawn momentally :(

I doubt that this is void bag shenanigans because you need bones to craft it, which require defeating skeletron to access.

While there is an item limit (about 400 loose items), it would be difficult to reach that number in normal gameplay unless you really like stepping on explosives.

I doubt that this is void bag shenanigans because you need bones to craft it, which require defeating skeletron to access.
I wonder if it couldn't be void bag shenanigans regardless. Maybe this guy was given a void bag, or brought it from another world but forgot about it. I think it's worth checking to make sure, at least.
You can summon Skeletron again by equipping a clothier voodoo doll, an accessory dropped by enemies in the dungeon, and killing the clothier at night.

While there is an item limit (about 400 loose items), it would be difficult to reach that number in normal gameplay unless you really like stepping on explosives.
Its new singleplayer large world with new character. I dont even know what is "void bag shenanigans". I literally defeated skeletron yesterday, it was my only his relic

Its new singleplayer large world with new character. I dont even know what is "void bag shenanigans". I literally defeated skeletron yesterday, it was my only his relic

The void bag is an item that will pick up items automatically when you're inventory is full. Usually, the void bag picking an item up is the main reason for "disappearing" items.

There's alot more functions to the void bag, but I'll leave it at that

Back
Top Bottom