Video I Just Started a CALAMITY Mod Archer Let's Play on Revengeance Mode

Ritto Gaming

Terrarian
Hi everyone! My name is John, and I have been playing Terraria for several years, and it is one of my absolute favorite games! I also like filming and editing videos, so I have decided to start creating Terraria content. I'm working on a Terraria Calamity Let's Play on Revengeance Mode as an Archer playthrough. This will be good practice for Terraria 1.4 Journey's End Master Mode (I'm so excited for the next update!). I plan to also make other content like Terraria guides, mod showcases, etc. I am so excited to upload the next episode soon! :)

I am playing Terraria 1.3.5 with TMod Loader using the following mods: Calamity, WeaponOut, Luiafk, Boss Checklist, Recipe Browser, Vein Miner, and AlchemistNPC Lite.

Hi everyone! I just finished episode 2! In this episode I show my new floating castle base and explore the underground desert, fighting several Cnidrion mini bosses! I hope you enjoy. I'm editing the next episodes currently, so they will be out soon! :)

Here is episode 3! In this episode, Anna the Archer explores the sky and planetoids as well as fights the Desert Scourge!

I have posted a few more videos! This Calamity Revengeance mode bow only playthrough has been really fun. I hope you enjoy the videos! :)

Back
Top Bottom