Items I know you've all heard this before... ETB

Asylim

Terrarian
An Enchanted Terra Blade.
Y'know, the good ol' suggestion for a True Terra Blade.

You see, what I was thinking, to set mine apart from the others, something more as a tier system for the Terra Blade.

Once you get a Terra Blade, it's just there. What I was thinking was you could combine it with other swords to get it progressively better and better. Note, when I say an ore, it means its respective broadsword.

-Copper, Iron, Silver, Gold fuse all together to become the "Duty Bound Spelunker Sword pt. 1" (New name up for suggestion if it's too long)
-Tin, Lead, Tungsten, Platinum fuse all together to become the "Duty Bound Spelunker Sword pt. 2" (New name as said before)
-Duty Bound parts merge to form the Fate's Binding sword
-Fate's Binding merges with the newly created "Meteorite Scorchsword" (name can be changed) to form the sword "Dawn of Sunset"
-Dawn of Sunset is a side tier that eventually merges with a Broken Hero Sword to become the "True Sunset's Dawn"
-Cobalt, Mythril, and Adamantite fuse to make the Fictitious Hilt
-Palladium, Orichalcum, and Titanium fuse to make the Fictitious Blade
-Fictitious Hilt and Blade merge together with a Broken Hero Sword to form the Blade of Undying Truth (Name too long?)
-Terra Blade is now made with the True Excalibur, Night's Edge, Undying Truth, and Sunset's Dawn.
-Terra Blade is combined with the Chlorophyte Claymore, the newly made "Soul Slasher," the new beetle sword "Scarab Scourge," and the new shroomite blade "Mushroom Mincer," to form the Gemstone Gauntlet I.
-Gemstone Gauntlet I is combined with the Influx Waver to form the Gemstone Gauntlet II
-GGII is combined with 2 of each pillar fragment to make the GGIII
-GGIII is combined with Meowmere and Star Wrath to form the GGIV
-GGIV is imbued with each gemstone in the game, the Fire Gauntlet, and 12 bars from the new ore that appears in the underworld, known as "Corock," to form the GGV

The Gemstone Gauntlet V is the strongest melee weapon in the game, for the following reasons:
-Steals five health from enemies upon hit
-Three medium-sized projectiles that go through tiles
-Inflicts the debuff "Gravitational Grief," which deals up to 100 damage per second if the enemy is hit two times within 10 seconds (Debuff lasts 25 seconds). Flying enemies and enemies that phase through tiles (excluding bosses) take double the damage from the debuff compared to normal enemies.
-Projectiles home on enemies slightly and pierce three times.
-1% chance for any projectile to inflict a random debuff onto the enemy that can be inflicted by imbues
-The Gauntlet itself has a short but explosive range that deals insane amounts of damage. Short-range is used through right-clicking, normal projectiles used through left clickin'.
-Short range has a low fire rate, while the normal projectiles have a vampire knife-like fire rate.

Suggest nerfs i guess, or new names
Corock bars are made with 10 corock a piece. they're found inside hellstone deposits or, of course, at the bottom of lava lakes. Requires a pillar pick to mine.

bars that don't have their own ore can be crafted using 5 Intangible Dust (dropped by jungle enemies, dungeon enemies, mushroom biome enemies more rarely post-planty, and lihzahrds) at a rate of 5% (1% for mush biomes)

Last edited:
hah. extractinator.
argue all you want about how it gives you less ore but you can also go fishing for ores as well

so idc about the "world spawns with [x] ores"

Hello Brudda
@Horizontal 8, please keep your posts in threads related to the topic at hand. Casual and off-topic posting is suitable on profile pages, but if you're posting in a thread it needs to be about the thread topic. Thanks.

If you have any questions, please send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link under my avatar at the bottom.

@Horizontal 8, please keep your posts in threads related to the topic at hand. Casual and off-topic posting is suitable on profile pages, but if you're posting in a thread it needs to be about the thread topic. Thanks.

If you have any questions, please send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link under my avatar at the bottom.
Sry

Back
Top Bottom