I made a tool that can create insane world sized pixel arts.

So I have just created a spreadsheet with the hex codes to every possible painted and non painted blocks/wall combinations for map overlay. This is just over 30,000 entries. I have taken the curtesy to drop the file on this forum. It could be useful for anyone attempting to make a color list of their own.

cool.PNG

View of TileHexColors.wld
WorldPeak.PNG

For downloads to the world and the spreadsheet, check out my forum post here.​

Last edited:
Is this tool still private? I've been trying to find a way to do something like this or make an in-game art with block using a simple image a friends streaming avatar since they play this game and I wanted to get them something as a gift. I haven't the foggiest where to start and when I searched google for images to terraria pixel art this was the first result. Thanks ahead of time for a reply if possible.

Honestly forgot this post existed lol... None the less, I recently extracted every unique map color and expanded this tools color list. More information on the process here. This has drastically increased the quality of these pixelarts. Now images can be converted with almost a ~100% accurate color pallet.

105600_20220622112918_1.png

105600_20220823163719_1.png

Back
Top Bottom