I may be dumb but..

Abasicshot

Terrarian
So i literally have no idea what the "Engines" are particularly used for? I think they are very interesting and all but what are some great uses for them?

Bruh you think you dumb?,I can barely make a heart statue work
Bruh You Think You Dumb? I Can't Even Find A Heart Statue

I Had To

The Dummy Hoik Engine (HelpIHaveNoIdeaWhatIt'sReallyCalled) Can Activate Every Signle Game Tick (60 Times Per Second) Which Is The Absolute Fastest Engine, Tied With The Weighted Conveyor Belt Engine (Seriously What Are These Actually Called).

The First Engine Has The Benefit Of Not Requiring You To Stay In One Spot For It To Work, The Downside Being That It's Post-Mech.

While The Second Has The Benefit Of Being Quicker To Set Up, Being Less Complicated, However, Like The First Engine, It's Also Post-Mech.

There's Also The Famous Bird Engine, However, For Me Atleast, The Birds Don't Like Activating Every Pressure Plate Only Once, Which Kind Of Ruins The Whole Point Of It.

Another useful engine is a dart trap that shoots, hits a teal pressure plate, and then shoots again. The benefit is that you can customize how long it will take for the trap to hit the pressure plate by moving it farther away.

Engines can be used for causing certain actions to happen in a sequence, like causing a crystal farm to drop all of it's crystals onto a conveyor (by desolidifying the pearlstone) and then causing it to resolidify the crystal farm again once the crystals have all fallen. They also can be helpful for things like adventure maps, like juggling flame traps' cooldowns to cause a constant impassable stream of fire.

The engines are useful if you wire them up to a dart trap in a AFK arena with lava on the bottom spears on the top and a hoik for you to travel around in

The engines are useful if you wire them up to a dart trap in a AFK arena with lava on the bottom spears on the top and a hoik for you to travel around in
You don't need an engine for that, the hoik can be initiated without one, and the traps can just have a 1 second timer.

You don't need an engine for that, the hoik can be initiated without one, and the traps can just have a 1 second timer.
True as hoiks you can create with the beginning seconds of a game
If you create a duck or crab engine the traps might take a while to activate as the crabs move for a short time (but it would be useful to stop other enemies spawning in boss fights

If you create a duck or crab engine the traps might take a while to activate as the crabs move for a short time (but it would be useful to stop other enemies spawning in boss fights
I forgot to mention if it doesn’t fill up that fast the spawn limit will be reached by other enemies in near by gaps

Bruh You Think You Dumb? I Can't Even Find A Heart Statue

I Had To

The Dummy Hoik Engine (HelpIHaveNoIdeaWhatIt'sReallyCalled) Can Activate Every Signle Game Tick (60 Times Per Second) Which Is The Absolute Fastest Engine, Tied With The Weighted Conveyor Belt Engine (Seriously What Are These Actually Called).

The First Engine Has The Benefit Of Not Requiring You To Stay In One Spot For It To Work, The Downside Being That It's Post-Mech.

While The Second Has The Benefit Of Being Quicker To Set Up, Being Less Complicated, However, Like The First Engine, It's Also Post-Mech.

There's Also The Famous Bird Engine, However, For Me Atleast, The Birds Don't Like Activating Every Pressure Plate Only Once, Which Kind Of Ruins The Whole Point Of It.
Theres also the crab engine

Duck engines have pretty much only one use (hitting the entity limit), and the traps have their cooldowns in exact seconds, so it generally is much more efficient to just make a timer (unless you have a lot of spare crab statues.)

Duck engines have pretty much only one use (hitting the entity limit), and the traps have their cooldowns in exact seconds, so it generally is much more efficient to just make a timer (unless you have a lot of spare crab statues.)
well yea people also don’t know what a king/queen statue does and they are quite useful ( i am not referencing all people only some)

Back
Top Bottom