I mined 99% of the blocks in a Small World

and now, make your whole world corrupt, in hardmode before plantera, and remove it all WITHOUT the contaminator or something like that (purification powder?) . we'll see how long will that take.

Hah, seeing this thread is a trip :) I came here because, now that my max-sized world is emptying out, I'm getting more and more terrified because the odds of meteor crash-landings hitting something I built is getting closer and closer to 100% :| Screenshot!
Suylcek.jpg
I did the vast majority of the digging with.. the rocket launcher and mk4 rockets :>

EDIT: You can see where the last meteor impacted, on the 2nd cloud island.. I'm being threatened! ;)

Also, that perfectly empty map would be pretty great for testing purposes, like adding single blocks of corruption or hallow and seeing if the dryad's hallow/corruption ratio is accurate (or functions bug-free with that few blocks around).. The one thing I wouldn't do is drop a guide doll into that lava.. :| WoF doesn't behave well without a proper ashy roof to live underneath..

Last edited:
Hah, seeing this thread is a trip :) I came here because, now that my max-sized world is emptying out, I'm getting more and more terrified because the odds of meteor crash-landings hitting something I built is getting closer and closer to 100% :|
You know you can stop meteors from falling, right?
Just place an x-amount of meteorite somewhere on the map. For small ones: At least 401 pieces. For medium maps: 601. And for large maps: At least 801 pieces. (Taken from wiki.)
According to the wiki they need to be placed on surface level, but I am not so sure about that. On my own map I've placed large quantities of meteorite in hell and have never experienced a meteor.

Excellent.. So hopefully that cloud-embedded meteor has been protecting me this whole time :) By what I read through Google I thought I was going to have to build a sky-bridge and place empty chests at intervals :|

Hah, seeing this thread is a trip :) I came here because, now that my max-sized world is emptying out, I'm getting more and more terrified because the odds of meteor crash-landings hitting something I built is getting closer and closer to 100% :| Screenshot!
Suylcek.jpg
I did the vast majority of the digging with.. the rocket launcher and mk4 rockets :>

EDIT: You can see where the last meteor impacted, on the 2nd cloud island.. I'm being threatened! ;)

Also, that perfectly empty map would be pretty great for testing purposes, like adding single blocks of corruption or hallow and seeing if the dryad's hallow/corruption ratio is accurate (or functions bug-free with that few blocks around).. The one thing I wouldn't do is drop a guide doll into that lava.. :| WoF doesn't behave well without a proper ashy roof to live underneath..

Oh :red: I can't believe I didn't see this before, that is way better than what I did. That's cooler looking than just methodically going through the motion

Ha this was absolutely awesome! I would have made myself insane doing it. I don't know if you answered this already but did you do this all in one sitting?

oh, no, it was about 3 weeks split up to 4 hours a day
Im getting a laptop soon. will probably do a medium sized world after playing with 1.4, I've been busy so the last I played was 1.3.4 or whatever. they better have implemented something faster than shroomite digging claws and mining gear

Im getting a laptop soon. will probably do a medium sized world after playing with 1.4, I've been busy so the last I played was 1.3.4 or whatever. they better have implemented something faster than shroomite digging claws and mining gear
They definitely did. I think you may be pleasantly surprised with the new tools Terraria has in store for you.

Back
Top Bottom