I murderized the solar pillar without getting hit. Ask me anything!

TheQueenoftheStorm

Steampunker
lol might as well make a new ama now that I pulled off no hitting the solar pillar in mm ftw

My no hit (for proof):

Last edited:
The number of times I've engaged the Lunar/ Solar Pillars, it was never my intention to do a 'no-hit' run, it's just that... getting hit usually hurts really, really bad, so I avoid it at all costs. I'm pretty sure I've pulled it off once or twice, but I can't say for sure except that one of my strategies guaranteed it.
  • More recently I used the Valhalla Knight Gear + Ballista Loadout. You can pretty much flirt with the edge of where then enemies spawn & pick them off one-by-one, which is slow, but certainly safe.
  • The other was in Journey Mode, where one of my teammates was invincible & had Godmode active. I simply used them as a proxy/ spotter to snipe enemies off-screen. This I'm certain about, because there was no way I could be hit. 😏 🤷‍♂️
  • Lastly, I think I was playing on a friends Classic Mode World & by that time I was equipped with Stardust Armor + Stardust Dragon/ Stardust Cells. I'm pretty sure the enemies evaporated.
Anyhow, I guess my question is... what was your strat? I didn't really have one, I was just being gamer-petty.

The number of times I've engaged the Lunar/ Solar Pillars, it was never my intention to do a 'no-hit' run, it's just that... getting hit usually hurts really, really bad, so I avoid it at all costs. I'm pretty sure I've pulled it off once or twice, but I can't say for sure except that one of my strategies guaranteed it.
  • More recently I used the Valhalla Knight Gear + Ballista Loadout. You can pretty much flirt with the edge of where then enemies spawn & pick them off one-by-one, which is slow, but certainly safe.
  • The other was in Journey Mode, where one of my teammates was invincible & had Godmode active. I simply used them as a proxy/ spotter to snipe enemies off-screen. This I'm certain about, because there was no way I could be hit. 😏 🤷‍♂️
  • Lastly, I think I was playing on a friends Classic Mode World & by that time I was equipped with Stardust Armor + Stardust Dragon/ Stardust Cells. I'm pretty sure the enemies evaporated.
Anyhow, I guess my question is... what was your strat? I didn't really have one, I was just being gamer-petty.
I kind of had two main strats that I ended up using during my no hit video. The two were essentially to never stop flying and to dodge crawltipedes in order to avoid selenians, or I'll stay firmly on a platform and walked back and forth killing everything on the platform so I could avoid crawltipedes.

I know this is a bit off-topic, but I thought that sword logo in your video, was some kind of Weapon Mod. 😅🥤 Not sure if a Mod like this already exists... but if it doesn't, I think I know what's the first Terraria Mod I wanna create! It's almost like that icon is supposed to be there & now, I can't unsee it!

I know this is a bit off-topic, but I thought that sword logo in your video, was some kind of Weapon Mod. 😅🥤 Not sure if a Mod like this already exists... but if it doesn't, I think I know what's the first Terraria Mod I wanna create! It's almost like that icon is supposed to be there & now, I can't unsee it!
Holy :red: if you made Ingraveris into a mod I would SCREAM that would be so cool!!! :D It is a texture pack already as well if you want it in vanilla! The YouTubers Texture Pack!

Back
Top Bottom