Switch I need a little help with mage weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m at lunatic cultist
Betsy’s Wrath, Razorpine and Laser Machinegun
Drops from Betsy, which acts as the final boss for the Old One’s Army, only spawning in Tier 3. Betsy’s wrath fires 3 projectiles affected by gravity, each dealing 80 damage. However, it causes a debuff to be applied to the enemy called Betsy’s Curse, which lowers enemy defense by 40. I’d recommend not mainly using this one, instead fire it occasionally to lower enemy defense.
Drops from Everscreams, which is one of 3 minibosses that spawns during the Frost Moon event. Combined with high damage and fire rate, it’s extremely powerful. However, I would not recommend it against faraway enemies, since after a while, it begins to be affected by gravity.
Drops from Martian Saucers during the Martian Madness event with a 11% drop chance. It’s slightly more powerful than the Razorpine, but it needs a bit of a chargeup as the fire rate increases over time, along with using up mana very quickly. I’d say stick to the Razorpine.

Well I have some telaporters I have some other mage weapons to some gold and just wondering would you trad a prism from moon lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom