PC I need a Partner/Partners to go From Beginning to Moon Lord With!

Aetheran

Terrarian
Hey! After playing Terraria ALOT for the past few days, I realized it would be much more fun to play with another player! I tried messaging my friends but they most seem to ignore me/don't have the game. I would love to have someone to do a full play through of the game with! Here's a little info on what the server could possibly be like:

Most likely Corruption
Normal Mode, not expert
I do have a discord/skype so we COULD talk on mics, but we can work that out later.
and finally, obviously starting with a new fresh character.

Reply with your steam name/link to steam account if you would like to start a world!

Only things I prefer is that you're above the age of 13 (I'm 16) and that you're online fairly often, i'm online most days (definitely not very fun to play with someone who only gets on once every 2 weeks!)

Well that's all, I hope to play Terraria with some of you guys soon!

Hey! After playing Terraria ALOT for the past few days, I realized it would be much more fun to play with another player! I tried messaging my friends but they most seem to ignore me/don't have the game. I would love to have someone to do a full play through of the game with! Here's a little info on what the server could possibly be like:

Most likely Corruption
Normal Mode, not expert
I do have a discord/skype so we COULD talk on mics, but we can work that out later.

Reply with your steam name/link to steam account if you would like to start a world!

Only things I prefer is that you're above the age of 13 (I'm 16) and that you're online fairly often, i'm online most days (definitely not very fun to play with someone who only gets on once every 2 weeks!)

I'd be delighted to join you anytime, if needed. You can count on me! :)

Most likely Corruption
Normal Mode, not expert

Hi! If you're still open to people playing with you, having a play buddy sounds great to me! I'm 15 years old and I am new to playing Terraria (and using these forums, i accidentally responded to a different person before getting here). I have looked at the wiki/guides/etc. before, though. I'll be able to chat on Steam most days during summer, though I have medical appointments/procedures/etc sometimes. I'll let you know if i can play or not in advance. Just a bit of a warning though, I may be a bit slow progress- and typing-(chat)- wise, but I am ready to try out some new play styles and have fun while doing it! Maybe that's what you're looking for, I dunno. Anyways, my Steam username is auroraborealis9263. If you would like to play together, let me know! Regardless, I hope you have a great time playing! Thank you for considering and have a great day/night!

Most likely Corruption
Normal Mode, not expert

Steam Community :: sad elephant fernandez

Most likely Corruption
Normal Mode, not expert

hey, I'm 19 and have over 500 hours of in-game time. I'm happy to play we can beat the game together however you like... add me on steam: Steam Community :: ninjeck and discord: ninjeck#1719

can I join too? I'm turning 16 in august. I played the game on console but moved to PC now
discord: Minivebbi#5252
steam: Nukanuker

Back
Top Bottom